- "Theodore P. Brackemyre"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 3 minPress ReleaseJune 13, 2022Sara M. Baxenberg, Matthew W. Beato, Stephanie M. Bell, Theodore P. Brackemyre, Timothy C. Brightbill, Jeremy J. Broggi, Edward R. Brown, Jon W. Burd, Ralph J. Caccia, Shawn H. Chang, Jason P. Cronic, Robert E. DeFrancesco, III, Cara Tseng Duffield, Laura El-Sabaawi, Claire J. Evans, Henry Gola, Amb. David A. Gross, Jennifer D. Hindin, Derick G. Holt, Tracye Winfrey Howard, John E. Howell, Christopher S. Huther, Thomas M. Johnson, Jr., Paul F. Khoury, Kathleen A. Kirby, Madeleine M. Lottenbach, Scott M. McCaleb, Charles McKee, Ari Meltzer, Kimberly M. Melvin, Brandon J. Moss, Kevin B. Muhlendorf, Hon. Nazak Nikakhtar, Stephen J. Obermeier, John R. Prairie, Alan H. Price, Eve Klindera Reed, Jessica N. Rosenthal, Jerita L. DeBraux Salley, Lori E. Scheetz, Gary P. Seligman, John R. Shane, Richard A. Simpson, Meredith G. Singer, Daniel J. Standish, Joan Stewart, Roderick L. Thomas, Maureen E. Thorson, David H. Topol, Joshua S. Turner, Brian Walsh
- Media MentionMarch 29, 2022Law360
- EventMarch 16, 2022WebinarCalifornia Carbon
- Read Time: 5 minAlertFebruary 16, 2022
- ArticleJanuary 4, 2022Proposed Build Back Better Act Provides Significant Funding for Clean Energy and Climate InitiativesPratt's Energy Law Report
- Read Time: 4 minAlertNovember 1, 2021Biden Administration Introduces Build Back Better Act, Providing Significant Funding for Clean Energy and Climate Initiatives
- Read Time: 5 minAlertJuly 21, 2021
- Read Time: 2 minAlertMay 17, 2018
- Read Time: 4 minAlertDecember 20, 2017UPDATE: CFIUS Reform Bill Proposed by U.S. Senator Cornyn and U.S. Rep. Pittenger Has Garnered Significant Support Outside of Congress
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.