- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
- Stay Informed.
Visit our Sanctions and Export Controls Resource Center here.
In the spotlight.
Megan, partner in the Privacy, Cyber & Data Governance Practice, was quoted in Inside Cybersecurity regarding shifts in federal cyber policy.
Rob, partner in the International Trade Practice, was a featured panelist at S&P Global’s 35th Annual Aluminum Symposium in Miami, discussing the outlook for trade issues in 2023 and beyond.
- Chairman Emeritus
Dick, co-founder and name partner of the firm, was announced as the recipient of the Broadcasters Foundation of America’s 2023 Lifetime Achievement Award, in honor of his invaluable contributions to the television and radio industries.
Martha, partner in the Environment & Product Regulation Practice, was quoted in Politico Pro regarding the potential updates to the FTC’s “Green Guides.”
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertDOJ’s FY 2022 False Claims Act Report: Smaller Dollars but More Cases ...February 8, 2023
- Press ReleaseSara Baxenberg, Amaru Sánchez Selected for Leadership Council on Legal ...February 6, 2023
- AlertEPA Enforcement – How to Be Ready in 2023February 6, 2023
- AlertDisclosing Foreign Influence in Lobbying Act Reintroduced in 118th ...January 30, 2023
- AlertUnited States Notifies Intent to Appeal WTO Panel Reports on Section 232 ...January 30, 2023
- AlertFCC Media Bureau Announces Further Extension of Filing DeadlinesJanuary 27, 2023
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What we value2021 Diversity Report
A Single Office