- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertCFIUS Issues Interim Order Blocking Wise Road’s Acquisition of ...June 17, 2021
- AlertCriminal Indictment Handed Down for Potential FARA Violations Related ...June 16, 2021
- Press ReleaseWiley Honored with ‘Outstanding Achievement Award’ from ...June 16, 2021
- Alert“Made in America” Follow-Through: OMB Guidance on Steps to ...June 15, 2021
- AlertNationwide EAS Test on August 11, 2021June 15, 2021
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
Kendra was recently sworn in as President of the Washington Bar Association (WBA). WBA is the largest predominantly Black bar association in the District of Columbia.
Stephanie has been named to Law360’s prestigious list of 2021 “Rising Stars,” recognized in the International Trade category.
Tara has been named to Law360’s prestigious list of 2021 “Rising Stars,” recognized in the Government Contracts category.
Erik was quoted in a recent article in Inside EPA's Inside TSCA regarding a conditions-of-use approach as the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency seeks to redo HBCD evaluation.