- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
- Stay Informed.
Visit our Sanctions and Export Controls Resource Center here.
In the spotlight.
Megan, a partner in the Privacy, Cyber & Data Governance Practice, was quoted in Inside Cybersecurity regarding the Biden Administration’s new national cyber strategy, released earlier this month.
Tessa, a partner in the International Trade and National Security practices, authored a blog post regarding the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency’s updated procedures for facility clearance sponsorship and package submissions.
Henry, a partner in the TMT and Space and Satellite practices, recently launched “Hosted Payload – the Space and Satellite Law Podcast.” Episode 2 is now available on Wiley Connect and Soundcloud.
Greg, who heads the firm’s Global Disputes Practice, has been named “International Arbitration Litigator of the Year” by Benchmark Litigation.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertFCC Seeks Comment on the Required Information Collection in its Standard ...March 27, 2023
- Press ReleaseWiley’s John Howell Wins Business Insurance ‘Break Out’ Award ...March 24, 2023
- AlertFCC Proposes Expansion of Audio Description RequirementsMarch 24, 2023
- AlertBiden Administration Seeks to Promote U.S. Foreign Policy and National ...March 24, 2023
- AlertU.S. Court of International Trade Upholds Section 301 Duties on China ...March 21, 2023
- AlertFCC Significantly Expands Robocall Obligations for Broad Universe of ...March 21, 2023
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What we value2021 Diversity Report
A Single Office