- The power of perspectives
Video: Making Trade Inclusive for All Americans: A Conversation with
AAEI's Eugene Laney Jr., Ph.D.
- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
- Stay Informed.
Visit our Sanctions and Export Controls Resource Center here.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertBill Prohibiting Foreign Funding in State and Local Referenda Elections ...November 30, 2023
- AlertFCC Grants Limited Extension of EAS Compliance Deadline for Customers ...November 29, 2023
- AlertNTIA Seeks Input and Meetings on Implementation Plan for National ...November 29, 2023
- AlertFCC Adopts Rules Implementing Infrastructure Act Provision On Digital ...November 28, 2023
- Press Release
Wiley Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief in Case Involving Limitations ...November 27, 2023
- AlertReminder of Post-Thanksgiving Deadlines for BroadcastersNovember 21, 2023
In the spotlight.
- Special Counsel
Kathleen recently joined the firm as special counsel in the White Collar Practice.
Diane was quoted by Fierce Telecom regarding the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Derick debuted a new episode of his podcast "Making Trade Inclusive for All Americans."
Scott was featured on a special Veterans Day podcast where he discussed his unique career path from the military to the law.
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What we value2022 Diversity Report
A Single Office