- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
- Stay Informed.
Visit our Sanctions and Export Controls Resource Center here.
In the spotlight.
Megan Brown, partner in the Privacy, Cyber & Data Governance Practice, hosted a Wiley Connected podcast on "The State of Cyber: Breaking Down Recent Rules and Regulations."
Derick, partner in the International Trade Practice, has been recognized by the National Bar Association among this year’s “40 Under 40 Nation’s Best Advocates.”
- Of Counsel
Keith, of counsel in the Environment & Product Regulation Practice, authored a blog post for The Well titled “Proposed CAFO Signals EPA Is Close to Resolving Treated Seeds as Treated Articles Petition.”
Hon. Nazak Nikakhtar, chair of the National Security Practice, was a featured speaker at the Internet Governance Forum USA, participating in a panel discussion titled “Net Breakup – Can the Global Internet Survive War and Geopolitics?”
Jerita kicks off Wiley’s “Be an Ally with Wiley” podcast series with an interview with Dr. Clayborne Carson about the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and his book, Where Do We Go From Here?.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- Press ReleaseFive Wiley Partners Named as “Litigation Stars” by Benchmark ...October 6, 2022
- AlertFCC Moves to De-List Certain Voice Providers from Robocall Mitigation ...October 5, 2022
- Press ReleaseWiley Helps Persuade ITC to Extend Trade Relief on Aluminum Extrusions ...October 4, 2022
- AlertRecent Legislative Proposals Would Create Additional Reporting ...October 3, 2022
- AlertFCC Seeks Comment on Proposed Rules for Blocking Illegal RobotextsSeptember 29, 2022
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein LLP Represents DC KinCare Alliance in Pro Bono Lawsuit Against ...September 22, 2022
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What we value2021 Diversity Report
A Single Office