- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertU.S. Government Agrees to Remove Xiaomi from Communist Chinese Military ...May 14, 2021
- Press ReleaseU.S. Department of Commerce Makes Affirmative Final Determination That ...May 13, 2021
- AlertBiden’s Cyber EO Aims to Improve Federal Security and Move Private ...May 13, 2021
- AlertUPDATE: USITC to Investigate Censorship as a Non-Tariff Barrier to Trade ...May 13, 2021
- Press ReleaseJoshua Simmons, Former State Department Senior Adviser, Joins ...May 11, 2021
- AlertUSTR Announcement Opens Door to WTO COVID-19 TRIPS Waiver Negotiations ...May 6, 2021
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
Ann, chair of Wiley’s Food & Drug Practice, will be a featured panelist at the FDLI Annual Conference on May 20, discussing “OTC Drug Reform: Moving from Regulations to Orders and What’s Next.”
Ted, partner in the Insurance Practice, was named a 2021 “Break Out” Award winner by Business Insurance magazine. The annual awards program recognizes the next generation of leaders in the insurance industry.
Charles, a veteran telecom and government affairs lawyer who most recently served as Vice President of Government Affairs at T-Mobile USA, Inc., has joined Wiley as a partner in the TMT Practice.
Nazak, co-chair of the National Security Practice, spoke on a panel hosted by the Association of Women in International Trade, discussing “Trade and National Security: The Role of CFIUS on Investment.”