- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- ArticleAnnual Threat Assessment of the U.S. Intelligence CommunityApril 14, 2021
- Press ReleaseInternational Trade Commission Makes Affirmative Final Determination ...April 13, 2021
- AlertNew Bill Would Allow CFIUS to Scrutinize Gifts to Higher EducationApril 13, 2021
- AlertTreasury Publishes Updated List of Boycotting Countries; Removes the ...April 9, 2021
- Press ReleaseLaura El-Sabaawi and Ashley Criss Selected for Leadership Council on ...April 9, 2021
- AlertFCC Sets Ground Rules for July 2021 Auction of AM and FM Construction ...April 8, 2021
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
Lee, former Chairman and Commissioner of the Federal Election Commission, testified at a recent U.S. Senate Rules Committee hearing on S. 1 – the “For the People Act.”
Tom, former General Counsel of the FCC, has joined the firm as co-chair of the Appellate Practice. Tom has over 15 years of experience in private practice and public service at the federal and state levels, representing clients in high-stakes appellate and regulatory litigation matters.
Anna, who serves as Treasurer of the Federal Communications Bar Association, co-moderated a recent FCBA Women’s History Month fireside chat with government agency leaders.