- Wired into Washington.
Wiley Rein is now Wiley. We’ve shortened our name because we’re more focused than ever. In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we took a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, an elite collection of practices and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
Message to our clients, Colleagues, and Community
Visit Our COVID-19 Resource Center
As the rapidly escalating coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis creates new challenges every day, Wiley is a pillar of stability in the nation’s capital, convening the robust knowledge and capabilities of our diverse practices to support our clients worldwide.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- Press ReleaseWiley Writes Chapter on FCPA Risks in Global 5G Telecom RolloutMarch 31, 2020
- AlertDHS Updates Guidance on Essential Critical Operations and Workers ...March 30, 2020
- AlertState COVID-19 Lockdowns: What Contractors Operating in ...March 30, 2020
- AlertDuty Deferral Related to COVID-19? Not So Fast, Says CBPMarch 27, 2020
- AlertCoronavirus Relief Package: What Employers and Industries Need to Know ...March 27, 2020
- AlertEPA Publishes Enforcement Discretion Policy During COVID-19 Pandemic ...March 27, 2020
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
Jen, chair of the Space and Satellite Practice, will moderate a March 11 panel discussion at the SATELLITE 2020 conference, on “Smallsat Regulations and Licensing Rules: What’s Fair? What’s Appropriate?”
Ted, the firm’s Pro Bono Partner and chair of the American Bar Association’s Standing Committee on Legal Aid and Indigent Defendants, was quoted in an ABA Journal article about a shortage of attorneys in rural parts of the country.
Peter has been selected to to be a member of the 2020 class of Fellows, participating in a landmark program created by the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) to identify, train, and advance the next generation of leaders in the legal profession.
Kim, co-chair of the Insurance Practice, was interviewed by Law360 for its profile of Wiley as a 2019 “Insurance Group of the Year,” discussing several of the team’s accomplishments on behalf of insurers in high-stakes matters.