- Wired into Washington.
Wiley Rein is now Wiley. We’ve shortened our name because we’re more focused than ever. In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we took a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, an elite collection of practices and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
Message to our clients, Colleagues, and Community
Visit Our COVID-19 Resource Center
As the rapidly escalating coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis creates new challenges every day, Wiley is a pillar of stability in the nation’s capital, convening the robust knowledge and capabilities of our diverse practices to support our clients worldwide.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertCalls for Investigations into Children’s Privacy Issues Grow on ...May 22, 2020
- AlertNew White House Strategy Document Offers Strong Rebuke of ChinaMay 22, 2020
- AlertFCC Releases Draft “5G Upgrade Order”; Declaratory Ruling and NPRM ...May 21, 2020
- AlertAn Employer's Guide to State Reopening OrdersMay 21, 2020
- AlertGuidance on SBA’s Newly Released PPP Loan Forgiveness Application and ...May 21, 2020
- AlertTreasury Proposes Revisions to CFIUS Rules for Mandatory FilingsMay 21, 2020
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
Kevin, partner in the White Collar Defense & Government Investigations Practice, was featured in a podcast produced by TRACE, a globally recognized anticorruption business association, discussing “Risk, Telecom, and 5G.”
Karen, partner in the Insurance Practice, has been selected for a 2020 “Break Out” Award by Business Insurance magazine. The annual awards program recognizes the next generation of leaders in the insurance sector.
Megan hosted a “Tech Talks Pandemic” podcast featuring Congresswoman Suzan DelBene, focusing on the COVID-19 pandemic, technology, and policy. The Tech Talks Pandemic series is a collaboration of the Women’s High-Tech Coalition and Wiley.