- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertFTC Broadly Issues Notices on Endorsements and Testimonials to National ...October 14, 2021
- Press ReleaseExecutive Summary of A-SMACC’s Response to the Department of Commerce ...October 13, 2021
- Press Release
Wiley Files Amicus Brief in Support of FAA’s Drone Remote ID Rule at D.C ...October 13, 2021
- Press ReleaseWiley’s Statement Regarding COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and ...October 12, 2021
- Press Release
Wiley Files Amicus Brief in High-Profile Supreme Court Case on Behalf of ...October 11, 2021
- AlertBroadcasters Must File FCC Biennial Ownership Reports By December 1 ...October 8, 2021
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
Kendra was profiled by the Washington Business Journal as a 2021 recipient of the “Women Who Mean Business” award.
Josh was profiled by Law360 as a 2021 “MVP” in Telecommunications.
Martha wrote a post in The WELL blog titled “Global Activity to Address Ocean Plastic Pollution.”
Derick has been named a “D.C. Rising Star” by The National Law Journal.