- Wired into Washington.
Wiley Rein is now Wiley. We’ve shortened our name because we’re more focused than ever. In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we took a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, an elite collection of practices and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- Press ReleaseJerita Salley Named to National Black Lawyers ‘Top 40 Under 40’ List ...January 15, 2021
- AlertCommerce Releases Rule for Reviewing Technology Transactions ...January 15, 2021
- AlertHouse Ways and Means Committee Issues Report Highlighting Inequities in ...January 15, 2021
- AlertD.C. Employers Are Potentially Weeks Away from a Near-Total Ban on ...January 15, 2021
- AlertNew DOD Trusted Capital Program Provides Investment OpportunitiesJanuary 14, 2021
- Press ReleaseWiley Updates Its Essential FARA Handbook for 2021January 14, 2021
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
Jon, a partner in the Government Contracts Practice, was elected to serve as President-Elect of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims Bar Association in 2021. Following his one-year term in this role, he will serve as President of the Bar Association in 2022.
Madi, associate in the TMT Practice, will moderate a December 8 session, “Evolution of Communications Infrastructure to Maximize Resilience and Flexibility,” during the International Institute of Communications conference.
- Of Counsel
Keith, of counsel in the Environment & Product Regulation Practice, led a December 1 workshop on “Establishing a Presence in the CRISPR AgBio Space” during the 4th Annual CRISPR AgBio Congress.
Josh, co-chair of the firm’s Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Practice, will speak at a December 17 session, “Drone Security Panel: Keeping Your Company & Customer Data Safe in the Digital Age,” during InterDrone’s online 2020 conference.