- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertFTC Adopts Policy Statement on Consumer Device Repairs and Announces ...July 22, 2021
- AlertDemocrats Introduce Carbon Border Adjustment LegislationJuly 21, 2021
- AlertFCC Seeks Comment on Changes to Radio Technical RulesJuly 19, 2021
- Press ReleaseWiley Welcomes Senior EPA Career Official Charlotte Bertrand to ...July 19, 2021
- AlertFCC to Establish Innovation Zone for UAS Spectrum ExperimentsJuly 16, 2021
- AlertCourt of Appeals Upholds Increases to Section 232 Tariffs on Turkish ...July 13, 2021
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
- Senior Policy Advisor
Charlotte, a senior EPA career official, has joined the firm's Environment & Product Regulation Practice as a senior policy advisor.
Craig discussed the Department of Labor's proposal to raise the minimum wage for federal contractors to $15 per hour in Law360.
Tom was quoted by Bloomberg Law, discussing legal challenges the FCC will likely face if it adopts internet regulations recommended by President Biden in a recent Executive Order.