- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
Visit Our Resource Centers
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertCommerce Calls for Comments on U.S.-EU Export Control CooperationDecember 7, 2021
- AlertGeorgia Federal Court Issues Nationwide Injunction of Federal ...December 7, 2021
- Press ReleaseWiley Announces Partner and Of Counsel Promotions for 2022December 7, 2021
- Press Release
Scott Weaver Named One of The Hill’s ‘Top Lobbyists’ for Fifth ...December 3, 2021
- Press ReleaseWiley Recognizes Attorneys and Staff in Ninth Annual Pro Bono Program ...December 3, 2021
- AlertMore EO Activity: Contractor Minimum Wage Implementation and the Return ...December 2, 2021
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
- Of Counsel
Richard has joined the firm as of counsel in the Health Care Practice. He is the former General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer of Trillium Health Resources.
Wiley promoted Jen to co-chair the Telecom, Media & Technology Practice, effective January 1, 2022.
- Senior Public Policy Advisor
Scott was named one of The Hill‘s ‘Top Lobbyists’ for the fifth consecutive year.
Dot co-edited AHLA's new book Health Care Contracts: A Clause-by-Clause Guide to Drafting and Negotiation.