- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertAn Interesting Development in DoL’s Proposed Implementation of EO ...August 2, 2021
- AlertNew COVID-19 Related Mandates May Require D.C. Employers and Federal ...July 30, 2021
- AlertCFIUS Releases 2020 Annual ReportJuly 29, 2021
- Press ReleaseDot Powell-Woodson, Jerita Salley Honored by National Bar Association ...July 28, 2021
- AlertWiley Publishes Eighth Edition of FCPA HandbookJuly 27, 2021
- AlertFTC Adopts Policy Statement on Consumer Device Repairs and Announces ...July 22, 2021
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
Dot won the "Outstanding Hidden Figure Award" from the National Bar Association Women Lawyers Division.
Jerita won the "Minority Partner in Majority Firm Award" from the National Bar Association Women Lawyers Division.
Erik discussed the Toxic Substances Conrol Act reporting obligations in a recent Chemical Watch article.
- Senior Policy Advisor
Charlotte, a senior EPA career official, has joined the firm's Environment & Product Regulation Practice as a senior policy advisor.