- Engine of Allyship
Learn more about who we are and how we amplify the talent, unique perspectives, and contributions of each member of our Wiley team in creating a culture of belonging. Please read our 2022 Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Report here.
- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
- Stay Informed.
Visit our Sanctions and Export Controls Resource Center here.
In the spotlight.
Tessa, a partner in the International Trade and National Security practices, authored a blog post regarding the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency’s updated procedures for facility clearance sponsorship and package submissions.
Henry, a partner in the TMT and Space and Satellite practices, recently launched “Hosted Payload – the Space and Satellite Law Podcast.” Episode 2 is now available on Wiley Connect and Soundcloud.
John has been selected for a 2023 “Break Out” Award by Business Insurance magazine. The annual awards program honors 40 professionals on track to be the next leaders in the risk management and property/casualty insurance fields.
Greg, who heads the firm’s Global Disputes Practice, has been named “International Arbitration Litigator of the Year” by Benchmark Litigation.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertFCC To Propose Sweeping Changes to Regulation of International ...March 31, 2023
- Press ReleaseWiley Releases 2022 Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) ReportMarch 30, 2023
- AlertDOD Issues Final Rule Regarding Use of SPRS Assessments in Procurement ...March 30, 2023
- Press ReleaseWiley Secures Victory for Disability Rights Maryland in Pro Bono Lawsuit ...March 28, 2023
- AlertFCC Seeks Comment on the Required Information Collection in its Standard ...March 27, 2023
- Press ReleaseWiley’s John Howell Wins Business Insurance ‘Break Out’ Award ...March 24, 2023
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What we value2022 Diversity Report
A Single Office