- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertDoL Announcement a Reminder to Keep Parallel Contractor Minimum Wage EOs ...September 17, 2021
- AlertFTC Issues Policy Statement on Privacy Breaches by Connected Health Apps ...September 16, 2021
- AlertBiden Mandates Vaccines for Federal Contractors, Signals Coming ...September 15, 2021
- AlertOctober Radio License Renewal and Announcements Reminder: AK, AS, GU ...September 13, 2021
- AlertOctober Television License Renewal and Announcements Reminder: IA and ...September 13, 2021
- AlertSelling Cell-Based ProteinsSeptember 8, 2021
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
Duane has been named one of the “Top Lawyers for Fintech” by Business Insider.
Kendra has been selected as a 2021 recipient of the “Women Who Mean Business” award by the Washington Business Journal.
Derick has been named a “D.C. Rising Star” by The National Law Journal.
- Special Counsel
Brett wrote a post in The WELL titled “With Advanced Clean Fleets Regulation, CARB Sets Aggressive Targets and Timelines.”