- Wired into Washington.
Wiley Rein is now Wiley. We’ve shortened our name because we’re more focused than ever. In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we took a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, an elite collection of practices and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- Press ReleaseCommerce Department Issues Preliminary Affirmative Antidumping ...March 1, 2021
- Press ReleaseWiley Honored by Council for Court Excellence with Justice Potter ...February 26, 2021
- AlertPresident Biden Signs EO to Strengthen Critical Supply ChainsFebruary 25, 2021
- AlertCOVID-19 State ResponsesFebruary 25, 2021
- ArticleTakeaways From DOJ Fraud Section's Pandemic YearFebruary 24, 2021
- Press ReleaseCommerce Preliminarily Finds Increased Duty Liability for Importers of ...February 19, 2021
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What We ValueThe power of perspectives.
A Single Office
Our single office model unites us in ways that are highly beneficial to our clients and our culture. Everybody here – from senior leadership to our newest of associates – interacts under one roof. We know each other well and move in unison to get things done.
In the spotlight.
Nazak has joined Wiley’s International Trade Practice as a partner and the National Security Practice as co-chair. She previously served as Assistant Secretary for Industry and Analysis at the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration.
Duane spoke on a virtual panel on “Promoting Women’s Professional Development And How Men Can Help: During the Challenges of the Pandemic and Beyond,” sponsored by the ABA Antitrust Law Section’s Women.Connected Committee.
Jerita has been named to the National Black Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40” list in Washington, DC. The honor is given to only a select group of lawyers for their superior skills and qualifications in the field.
Anna, a partner in Wiley’s TMT Practice who also serves as Chair of the FCC’s Advisory Committee on Diversity and Digital Empowerment (ACDDE), was quoted in coverage of the committee’s February 11 meeting.