- Wired into Washington.
In the era of the megafirm touting its global addresses, we take a fundamentally different approach. We possess a focused mindset, a single location, and elite collection of practices, and a total mastery of all things DC.
- Felt across the world.
Our location and practices may be focused, but our impact is felt everywhere. It reverberates in headlines, is quoted in precedents, and, most importantly for our clients, it’s reflected in their advancement.
- Stay Informed.
Visit our Sanctions and Export Controls Resource Center here.
In the spotlight.
Megan Brown, partner in the Privacy, Cyber & Data Governance Practice, hosted a Wiley Connected podcast on "The State of Cyber: Breaking Down Recent Rules and Regulations."
- Of Counsel
Ashley has rejoined the firm's prominent Insurance Practice, representing professional liability insurers in coverage disputes involving claims against attorneys, accountants, real estate appraisers, and other professionals.
Martha moderated a webinar on “Returning to the Office and the Future of Work for Women,” organized by the Environmental Law Institute’s Women in Environmental Law & Leadership (WELL) initiative.
Kendra, partner in the Government Contracts Practice, has successfully concluded her term as the 52nd President of the Washington Bar Association after serving in this role for the past year.
Jerita kicks off Wiley’s “Be an Ally with Wiley” podcast series with an interview with Dr. Clayborne Carson about the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and his book, Where Do We Go From Here?.
We are a nexus here, and we know an exceptional amount about the industries in which we focus. What follows are our observations and insights into the most pressing issues our clients face, both today and beyond.
- AlertFCC Seeks Comment on Status of ATSC 3.0 TransitionJune 29, 2022
- AlertBiden Administration Adds Economic Measures Against Russia During G7 ...June 29, 2022
- AlertSupreme Court to Consider DOJ’s Dismissal Authority in False Claims ...June 28, 2022
- AlertFTC Votes to Examine PBM PracticesJune 24, 2022
- Press ReleaseWiley Named a 2022 ‘Best Law Firm for Women’ by Seramount for 5th Year ...June 23, 2022
- AlertBipartisan Lawmakers Propose Amendments to FARA, Tax Law, and Election ...June 21, 2022
- Our CareersLooking to make an impact?
- What we value2021 Diversity Report
A Single Office