Paul counsels and represents clients on international trade policy matters.
- Paul represents clients in a variety of international trade matters, such as antidumping and countervailing duty proceedings. He has worked with clients in a range of industries, including U.S. steel manufacturers and U.S renewable energy companies.
- University of Virginia School of Law
- Research Assistant, Professor Mila Versteeg (2018 - 2020)
- Research Assistant, Dean Paul Mahoney (2018)
- Law Chambers of M.A. Sumanthiran, Parliament of Sri Lanka
- Assistant to a Member of Parliament (2012)
- Cowan Fellow, Human Rights Study Project in Nepal
J.D., University of Virginia School of Law
B.A., Patrick Henry College
Editor, Journal of Law and Politics
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Court of International Trade