Stephanie represents clients in antidumping and countervailing duty proceedings. She has worked on numerous matters before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the U.S. Court of International Trade (CIT), the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC), and the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC). Her work involves a broad range of industries, including steel products, diamond sawblades, stainless steel flanges, phosphor copper, hardwood plywood, and wood flooring. Stephanie has also written on various trade-related issues, including non-tariff barriers, compliance with World Trade Organization (WTO) obligations, and global food prices.
- Represents clients in trade litigation before the U.S. Department of Commerce, the U.S. International Trade Commission, the U.S. Court of International Trade, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Advises clients on enforcement matters regarding antidumping and countervailing duty orders before the U.S. Department of Commerce and U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- Provides guidance to clients in a variety of industries on issues arising in antidumping and countervailing duty proceedings concerning the existence and extent of dumping and subsidization and material injury determinations.
- Assisted in editing the Handbook of WTO/GATT Dispute Settlement (Martinus Nijhoff Publishers).
- Legal Intern, U.S. Mint (2009)
- Judicial Intern for The Honorable John M. Mott, Superior Court of the District of Columbia (2008)
- Advisory Board Member, Children’s Law Center
- Vice-Chair of Programs, American Bar Association (ABA) Section of International Law International Trade Committee
- Named by The Legal 500 US a “recommended lawyer” (2019) and a "Rising Star" (2019) in International Trade
- Named one of DC's "Rising Stars" for International by Super Lawyers magazine (2014-2018)
J.D., magna cum laude, American University Washington College of Law
M.A., American University, School of International Service
B.A., University of Virginia
Articles Editor, American University Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
Related News & Insights
- Press ReleaseU.S. Importers of Chinese Stainless Steel Flanges Caught Evading U.S. Trade Orders by Transshipping Through the PhilippinesOctober 11, 2019
- Press ReleaseLegal 500 US Recognizes 37 Wiley Rein Lawyers Across Six Practice Areas NationallyJune 3, 2019
- Press ReleaseThe Commerce Department Initiates Anti-Circumvention Investigation of Chinese Diamond Sawblades Imported Through CanadaMay 2, 2019
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein Announces Partner and Of Counsel Promotions for 2019November 15, 2018