Leslie represents insurers in coverage and monitoring matters arising under cyber and professional liability coverages, including lawyers professional liability, miscellaneous professional, and technology.
- Counsels insurers on coverage issues arising under cyber, media, and technology and professional liability policies.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with claims arising under lawyers professional liability, miscellaneous professional, technology, and other coverages.
- Provides strategic counseling to insurers in connection with underlying exposures.
- Represents insurers in the mediation of large, complex claims.
- Advises clients on insurance underwriting for professional liability policies.
- American Bar Association (ABA), Standing Committee on Lawyers' Professional Liability
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
J.D., William & Mary Law School
B.A., cum laude, Albion College
Board Editor, William & Mary Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York Bar
Related News & Insights
- AlertShould Federal Government Insure “Catastrophic Cyber Incidents”? Comments due November 14, 2022Leslie A. Platt, David H. Topol, Megan L. BrownOctober 14, 2022
- NewsletterSenate Subcommittee Takes up Repeal of Stoneridge, Central BankExecutive SummarySeptember 18, 2009
- Press ReleaseFlorida Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Wiley Rein & Fielding Insurance Client in Significant CaseApril 23, 2003
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein & Fielding LLP Elects Eight New PartnersDecember 31, 2001