Liz represents clients in a wide range of international trade matters, including customs law and antidumping and countervailing duty proceedings. Liz represents clients in a variety of trade remedy proceedings before the U.S. Department of Commerce (Commerce), the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC), and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), and related litigation before the U.S. Court of International Trade and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. Her work involves a broad range of industries, including aluminum extrusions, large diameter line and structural pipe, and manufactured wood products. Liz has particular expertise in issues related to enforcement of U.S. trade remedy orders.
- Represents clients in all aspects of antidumping and countervailing duty investigations, administrative reviews, circumvention and scope proceedings, sunset reviews, and corresponding court appeals.
- Advises clients on matters related to enforcement of U.S. trade remedy orders before Commerce and CBP. Assists clients in submitting Enforce and Protect Act (EAPA) allegations and e-allegations to CBP to combat evasion of antidumping and countervailing duties.
- Advised clients and drafted submissions to the ITC for consideration in the miscellaneous tariff bill process for duty suspensions and reductions.
- Advised clients and drafted submissions to the United States Trade Representative for consideration in a Section 301 investigation.
- Student Attorney, The Community Justice Project, Georgetown University Law Center (2015)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (2014)
- American Bar Association
- Pathfinder, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) 2022
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
B.S., Northwestern University; Lambda Pi Eta
Member, Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
Related News & Insights
- AlertTreasury Requests Comments for Upcoming Guidance on Energy Tax Benefits in the Inflation Reduction ActAlan H. Price, Timothy C. Brightbill, Robert E. DeFrancesco, III, Laura El-Sabaawi, Elizabeth S. LeeOctober 13, 2022
- AlertUPDATE: Commerce and USTR Announce Opportunities to Comment on Indo-Pacific Economic FrameworkTimothy C. Brightbill, Elizabeth S. LeeMarch 14, 2022
- AlertCabinet Agencies Publish U.S. Critical Supply Chain ReportsHon. Nazak Nikakhtar, Maureen E. Thorson, Elizabeth S. LeeMarch 2, 2022
- Press ReleasePosi Oshinowo and Elizabeth Lee Selected for Leadership Council on Legal Diversity’s 2022 ProgramsMarch 2, 2022