Amy is the Executive Director of the Trade Analytics Group (TAG) at Wiley – a group focused on analyzing critical trade data in trade remedy proceedings at the Department of Commerce and International Trade Commission. Amy also supports clients on a variety of international trade matters, with a particular emphasis on import injury analysis before the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC). She provides economic, financial, and statistical analyses related to antidumping, countervailing duty, and global safeguard proceedings. She also has experience assisting clients with Section 232 national security investigations before the U.S. Department of Commerce, and Section 301 investigations before the United States Trade Representative.
Having spent eight years at the USITC’s Office of Investigations immediately prior to joining Wiley, Amy has firsthand knowledge and insight into government operations and processes. She has worked on cases in a broad range of industries, including agriculture, chemicals, steel, paper, plastic, renewable energy products, and other manufactured goods.
- Assist in the development of trade cases by providing data analysis regarding the effects of unfairly traded imports on market share, prices, and U.S. industry financial performance.
- Assist clients in preparing responses to questionnaires and verifications; review and evaluate submissions to government agencies during investigations.
- Testify before the U.S. International Trade Commission in import injury proceedings.
- Investigator, U.S. International Trade Commission (2009-2017)
- Director of International Trade & Trade Statistics, The Plastics Industry Association (2007-2009)
- Program Analyst, International Trade Administration (2005-2007)
- Operations Assistant, U.S. Agency for International Development (2003-2005)
M.B.A., The George Washington University
B.A., Bentley University
Related News & Insights
- Press ReleaseInternational Trade Commission Makes Affirmative Preliminary Determination in Trade Cases on Aluminum Extrusions from China, Wiley Rein LLP ReportsNovember 17, 2023
- Press ReleaseAmerican Producers of Aluminum Extrusions File Trade Petitions to Combat Illegal and Unfair Dumping and Subsidies from 15 Countries, Wiley Rein LLP ReportsOctober 4, 2023
- Press ReleaseITC Makes Affirmative Preliminary Determination in Trade Case Against Unfairly Traded Imports of Freight Rail Couplers from China, Wiley ReportsNovember 12, 2021