Sarah counsels and represents government contractors and other companies on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, and compliance issues. She also advises political candidates, officeholders, corporations, trade associations, and other organizations on compliance with state and federal campaign finance, ethics, and lobbying laws. Sarah, a certified Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt, uses the LLSI process and project management tools to continually improve the value proposition the firm delivers to its clients.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including appeals of contracting officer final decisions to the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals.
- Counsels clients on various compliance issues, including those involving the Service Contract Act.
- Advises clients on responding to government investigations and on potential liability and disclosure obligations.
- Assists candidates, officeholders, political committees, corporations, and trade associations in complying with campaign finance, ethics, lobbying, and other areas of political law.
- Counsels candidates running for state and federal office at all stages of the electoral process.
- Defends and assists clients in proceedings before the Federal Election Commission.
- Intern, U.S. Department of Defense, Office of the Chief Prosecutor for Military Commissions (2015)
- Intern, U.S. Department of Justice, Environment and Natural Resources Division (2013)
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America directory of “Ones to Watch” for Government Relations Practice (2022)
J.D., Harvard Law School
A.B., Harvard University
Deputy Executive Editor for Online, National Security Journal
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar
Related News & Insights
- Press Release54 Wiley Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®August 18, 2022
- EventAsk the United States Court of Federal Claims JudgesAmerican Bar Association (ABA) Bid Protest CommitteeMay 17, 2022
- NewsletterDo You Take Money from the Government? Federal Grant Risks and How to Avoid ThemElection Law NewsSeptember 2019
- NewsletterChange in New York Campaign Finance Laws: Closing the LLC Loophole and Aggressive Campaign Finance/Pay-to-Play ProposalsElection Law NewsMarch 2019