Ryan counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, organizational conflicts of interest, ethics compliance, and contract claims and disputes.
- Prosecutes and defends claims before the U.S. Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA).
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO).
- Counsels government contractors regarding claims under the Contracts Disputes Act, the Procurement Integrity Act, the Ethics in Government Act, and criminal liability under ethics statutes.
- Federal Legislation and Administrative Law Clinic, Georgetown University Law Center (2014)
- Law Clerk, Equitable Housing Institute (2012)
- Congressional Intern, House Majority Leader Rep. Steny H. Hoyer (2009)
J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
B.S., magna cum laude, Towson University
Articles Editor, The Georgetown Law Journal
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Edward Smith, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2016)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Related News & Insights
- EventPublic Contracts and the CoronavirusGeorge Washington University Law SchoolMarch 24, 2020
- AlertThe Impact of the Coronavirus on Government ContractorsJon W. Burd, Paul F. Khoury, Kara M. Sacilotto, Brian Walsh, J. Ryan FrazeeMarch 2, 2020
- NewsletterUndefinitized Contract Actions: What Contractors Should Be Aware of Before Agreeing to Perform With Key Terms UndefinedGovernment Contracts Issue UpdateFebruary 2020
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein Helps Local Citizens Groups Preserve Pristine Waterfront Land at Deep Cove Creek in Anne Arundel County, MarylandMarch 8, 2018