Ryan counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, organizational conflicts of interest, ethics compliance, and contract claims and disputes.
- Prosecutes and defends claims before the U.S. Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA).
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO).
- Counsels government contractors regarding claims under the Contracts Disputes Act, the Procurement Integrity Act, the Ethics in Government Act, and criminal liability under ethics statutes.
- Federal Legislation and Administrative Law Clinic, Georgetown University Law Center (2014)
- Law Clerk, Equitable Housing Institute (2012)
- Congressional Intern, House Majority Leader Rep. Steny H. Hoyer (2009)
- American Bar Association (ABA), Section of Public Contract Law
- Vice-Chair, Legislative and Regulatory Coordinating Committee (2018-Present)
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America directory of "Ones to Watch" for Government Relations Practice (2022)
J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
B.S., magna cum laude, Towson University
Articles Editor, The Georgetown Law Journal
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Edward Smith, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2016)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Related News & Insights
- AlertDOD Signals Potential Inflation Relief for Fixed Price ContractsRichard B. O'Keeffe, Jr., John R. Prairie, J. Ryan FrazeeSeptember 12, 2022
- EventSeptember 2022 Case of the MonthPublic Contracting Institute (PCI)September 6, 2022
- Press Release54 Wiley Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®August 18, 2022
- EventJune 2022 Case of the MonthPublic Contracting Institute (PCI)June 7, 2022