- "Joshua S. Turner"
- Clear Results
- ArticleVolume 33, Number 3, 2020The Air & Space Lawyer
- Blog PostSeptember 4, 2020Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseSeptember 2, 2020Wiley Files Comments on Behalf of CTA Responding to NTIA’s Petition for Rulemaking Involving Section 230
- Read Time: 3 minAlertAugust 28, 2020
- EventAugust 26, 2020Drone Use in the Telecommunications Industry: Shaping Policy at All Levels and Paving a Favorable Regulatory Path ForwardInternet Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) 2020 Connecting Critical Communications
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseAugust 20, 202028 Wiley Attorneys Recognized Across 17 Practice Areas in 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®Rand L. Allen, Attison L. Barnes, III, Ralph J. Caccia, Christine E. Connelly, Scott D. Delacourt, Henry Gola, Amb. David A. Gross, Jennifer D. Hindin, Theodore A. Howard, Kathleen A. Kirby, Ari Meltzer, Bert W. Rein, Bennett L. Ross, Peter D. Shields, Daniel J. Standish, Lawrence M. Sung, Michael E. Toner, Joshua S. Turner, David B. Weinberg, Richard E. Wiley, Bruce L. McDonald, Lukman S. Azeez, Lindy C. Bathurst, Cynthia C. Galvez, Tatiana Sainati, Kathleen E. Scott, Margaret T. Karchmer, Gary S. Ward
- Read Time: 18 minAlertAugust 13, 2020In Huge Win for Telecommunications Industry, 5G, and Broadband, Ninth Circuit Upholds Vast Majority of FCC Infrastructure Orders
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseAugust 12, 2020Wiley Helps Persuade Ninth Circuit to Uphold FCC Orders Speeding Broadband and 5G Infrastructure Deployment
- Read Time: 17 minAlertJuly 28, 2020NTIA Files Rulemaking Petition Seeking “Clarification” of Section 230, as Required by Recent Executive Order
- PodcastJuly 8, 2020
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.