Stephen provides regulatory counsel on a wide array of issues related to privacy, telecommunications, and technology.
- Conducts legal research and drafts pleadings on a wide variety of procedural and substantive issues for telecommunications clients.
- Counsels telecommunications and satellite clients on compliance with federal regulatory obligations.
- Federal Communications Commission
- Law Clerk, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (2017)
- Law Clerk, Wireline Competition Bureau (2017)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., summa cum laude, The George Washington University
Editor-in-Chief, Federal Communications Law Journal, Vol. 71
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- NewsletterWiley Consumer Protection Download (October 3, 2022)Wiley Consumer Protection DownloadOctober 3, 2022
- AlertFCC Seeks Comment on Proposed Rules for Blocking Illegal RobotextsKevin G. Rupy, Kathleen E. Scott, Stephen J. ConleySeptember 29, 2022
- Blog PostTech and Telecom Stakeholders at #MWC22 Discuss Industry Collaboration Against Rising Financial FraudWiley ConnectKathleen E. Scott, Stephen J. ConleySeptember 28, 2022
- AlertFTC Seeks Comment on Proposed Rule Prohibiting Impersonation ScamsKevin G. Rupy, Kathleen E. Scott, Stephen J. ConleySeptember 21, 2022