Stephen provides regulatory counsel on a wide array of issues related to privacy, telecommunications, and technology.
- Conducts legal research and drafts pleadings on a wide variety of procedural and substantive issues for telecommunications clients.
- Counsels telecommunications and satellite clients on compliance with federal regulatory obligations.
- Federal Communications Commission
- Law Clerk, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (2017)
- Law Clerk, Wireline Competition Bureau (2017)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., summa cum laude, The George Washington University
Editor-in-Chief, Federal Communications Law Journal, Vol. 71
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- AlertFCC to Consider Proposals to Promote “Broadcast Internet” Services Through ATSC 3.0John M. Burgett, Ari Meltzer, Stephen J. ConleyMay 22, 2020
- AlertJune Television License Renewal and Announcements Reminder: NC, SC, DC, MD, VA, & WVKathleen A. Kirby, Joan Stewart, Stephen J. ConleyMay 4, 2020
- AlertJune Radio License Renewal and Announcements Reminder: IL, WI, MI, & OHKathleen A. Kirby, Stephen J. ConleyMay 4, 2020
- AlertFCC Proposes Changes to DTS Rules to Facilitate ATSC 3.0 DeploymentJohn M. Burgett, Ari Meltzer, Stephen J. ConleyApril 6, 2020