Stephen provides regulatory counsel on a wide array of issues related to privacy, telecommunications, and technology.
- Conducts legal research and drafts pleadings on a wide variety of procedural and substantive issues for telecommunications clients.
- Counsels telecommunications and satellite clients on compliance with federal regulatory obligations.
- Federal Communications Commission
- Law Clerk, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (2017)
- Law Clerk, Wireline Competition Bureau (2017)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., summa cum laude, The George Washington University
Editor-in-Chief, Federal Communications Law Journal, Vol. 71
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- NewsletterWiley Consumer Protection Download (January 30, 2023)Wiley Consumer Protection DownloadJanuary 30, 2023
- Blog PostNew York Law Will Regulate Consumer Device Repair Options: What the Digital Fair Repair Act Means for the Consumer Electronics IndustryWiley ConnectDuane C. Pozza, Stephen J. ConleyJanuary 23, 2023
- AlertNew TCPA Rules For Some “Exempt” Calls Will Go Into Effect on July 20, 2023Megan L. Brown, Scott D. Delacourt, Kevin G. Rupy, Kathleen E. Scott, Stephen J. Conley, Kelly LaughlinJanuary 20, 2023
- NewsletterWiley Consumer Protection Download (January 17, 2023)Wiley Consumer Protection DownloadJanuary 17, 2023