Stephen provides regulatory counsel on a wide array of issues related to privacy, telecommunications, and technology.
- Conducts legal research and drafts pleadings on a wide variety of procedural and substantive issues for telecommunications clients.
- Counsels telecommunications and satellite clients on compliance with federal regulatory obligations.
- Federal Communications Commission
- Law Clerk, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (2017)
- Law Clerk, Wireline Competition Bureau (2017)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., summa cum laude, The George Washington University
Editor-in-Chief, Federal Communications Law Journal, Vol. 71
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- Blog PostCFPB and FTC Highlight Consumer Protection Priorities During the Coronavirus Pandemic in Separate Congressional HearingsWiley ConnectDuane C. Pozza, Antonio J. Reynolds, Stephen J. ConleyAugust 4, 2020
- NewsletterWiley Consumer Protection Download (August 3, 2020)Wiley Consumer Protection DownloadAugust 3, 2020
- NewsletterWiley Consumer Protection Download (July 20, 2020)Wiley Consumer Protection DownloadJuly 20, 2020
- Blog PostExamining the Arguments Behind the TCPA Autodialer Circuit Split That the Supreme Court Will Consider Next TermWiley ConnectMegan L. Brown, Stephen J. Conley, Boyd GarriottJuly 15, 2020