Stephen provides regulatory counsel on a wide array of issues related to privacy, telecommunications, and technology.
- Conducts legal research and drafts pleadings on a wide variety of procedural and substantive issues for telecommunications clients.
- Counsels telecommunications and satellite clients on compliance with federal regulatory obligations.
- Federal Communications Commission
- Law Clerk, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (2017)
- Law Clerk, Wireline Competition Bureau (2017)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., summa cum laude, The George Washington University
Editor-in-Chief, Federal Communications Law Journal, Vol. 71
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- NewsletterWiley Consumer Protection Download (January 19, 2021)Wiley Consumer Protection DownloadJanuary 19, 2021
- AlertFebruary Radio License Renewal and Announcements Reminder: KS, NE, & OKKathleen A. Kirby, Joan Stewart, Stephen J. ConleyJanuary 6, 2021
- AlertFebruary Television License Renewal and Announcements Reminder: AR, LA, & MSKathleen A. Kirby, Joan Stewart, Stephen J. ConleyJanuary 6, 2021
- NewsletterWiley Consumer Protection Download (January 4, 2021)Wiley Consumer Protection DownloadJanuary 4, 2021