Stephen provides regulatory counsel on a wide array of issues related to privacy, telecommunications, and technology.
- Conducts legal research and drafts pleadings on a wide variety of procedural and substantive issues for telecommunications clients.
- Counsels telecommunications and satellite clients on compliance with federal regulatory obligations.
- Federal Communications Commission
- Law Clerk, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (2017)
- Law Clerk, Wireline Competition Bureau (2017)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., summa cum laude, The George Washington University
Editor-in-Chief, Federal Communications Law Journal, Vol. 71
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- NewsletterWiley Consumer Protection Download (October 12, 2020)Wiley Consumer Protection DownloadOctober 12, 2020
- AlertFCC Unanimously Agrees to Increase Caller ID Authentication, Other RequirementsKevin G. Rupy, Megan L. Brown, Kathleen E. Scott, Stephen J. ConleyOctober 6, 2020
- NewsletterFCC Unanimously Agrees to Increase Caller ID Authentication, Other RequirementsPrivacy In FocusOctober 2020
- NewsletterWiley Consumer Protection Download (September 28, 2020)Wiley Consumer Protection DownloadSeptember 28, 2020