Chloe advises telecommunications, media, and technology clients on a variety of regulatory, litigation, and compliance matters.
- Assists clients in developing strategy for and preparing comments, petitions, and other pleadings in proceedings before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and other administrative agencies.
- Assists satellite clients seeking authorization from the FCC to launch and operate satellites or earth stations.
- Advises information and communications technology clients on Internet policy issues in the U.S. and abroad.
- Assists media and technology clients with meeting requirements associated with enforcement decisions.
- Conducts regulatory due diligence and risk assessments for technology and communications transactions.
- Maintains an active pro bono practice.
- Vice President for Advising (2018-2019) and Member (2017-2019), Board of Student Advisers, Harvard Law School
- Law Clerk, U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Office of U.S. Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) (2017)
- Intern, Near East South Asia Center for Strategic Studies (2014)
- Legislative Intern, Office of U.S. Congressman Ed Perlmutter (CO-07) (2013)
- Legislative Intern, Office of U.S. Senator Michael Bennet (D-CO) (2013)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School
B.S., University Honors, Carnegie Mellon University
Technical Editor, Harvard Journal on Legislation
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar