Kyle provides regulatory counsel to clients on a wide array of telecommunications, media, technology, and privacy issues. He has gained experience working in the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), for a trade association, and on a policy team for a tech company
- Conducts legal research on a wide range of topics across the communications and privacy spectrum and drafts pleadings on a variety of procedural and substantive issues for telecommunications clients, including FCC connectivity initiatives.
- Assists broadcast television and radio clients in preparing mandatory FCC filings, including Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) reports and station license renewals.
- Counsels telecommunications clients on compliance with federal regulatory obligations.
- Public Policy Extern, Connectivity & Access Policy Team, Facebook (2019)
- Legal Intern, CTIA (2018)
- Legal Intern, Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Media Bureau, Policy Division (2018)
- Paralegal, private practice (2016-2017)
- Client Services Intern, Orleans Parish Public Defender’s Office (2014)
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Space Law Society
- Entertainment and Sports Law Association
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., cum laude, Tulane University
Senior Articles Editor, Federal Communications Law Journal
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- AlertMedia Bureau Seeks to Refresh Media Ownership RecordKathleen A. Kirby, Ari Meltzer, Eve Klindera Reed, Kyle M. GutierrezJune 8, 2021
- Newsletter10 Ways the Ransomware Task Force’s New Report Could Impact the Private SectorPrivacy In FocusMay 2020
- AlertMedia Bureau Designates AM Renewal Application for Hearing Based on “Extended Periods of Silence”Ari Meltzer, Kyle M. GutierrezMarch 24, 2021
- AlertCommerce Department's Bureau of Industry and Security Request for Comments on Semiconductor Manufacturing and Advanced Packaging Supply ChainsAnna M. Gomez, Hon. Nazak Nikakhtar, Michael L. Diakiwski, Kyle M. GutierrezMarch 16, 2021