Kyle provides regulatory counsel to clients on a wide array of telecommunications, media, technology, and privacy issues. He has gained experience working in the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), for a trade association, and on a policy team for a tech company.
- Conducts legal research on a wide range of topics across the communications and privacy spectrum and drafts pleadings on a variety of procedural and substantive issues for telecommunications clients, including FCC connectivity initiatives.
- Assists broadcast television and radio clients in preparing mandatory FCC filings, including Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) reports and station license renewals.
- Counsels telecommunications clients on compliance with federal regulatory obligations.
- Public Policy Extern, Connectivity & Access Policy Team, Facebook (2019)
- Legal Intern, CTIA (2018)
- Legal Intern, Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Media Bureau, Policy Division (2018)
- Paralegal, private practice (2016-2017)
- Client Services Intern, Orleans Parish Public Defender’s Office (2014)
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Space Law Society
- Entertainment and Sports Law Association
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., cum laude, Tulane University
Senior Articles Editor, Federal Communications Law Journal
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- NewsletterAI Risk Management Framework Is Among Emerging Federal Initiatives on AIPrivacy In FocusSeptember 2021
- AlertFCC Seeks to Refresh the Record on Collecting Equal Employment Opportunity Data From BroadcastersAri Meltzer, Kyle M. GutierrezAugust 6, 2021
- AlertFCC Seeks Comment on Changes to Radio Technical RulesAri Meltzer, Kyle M. GutierrezJuly 19, 2021
- Blog PostUnmanned Aircraft Systems and the Constitution: Court Decisions Demonstrate the Need for Federal GuidanceWiley ConnectJoshua S. Turner, Kyle M. GutierrezJuly 19, 2021