Boyd litigates and provides regulatory advice for a wide variety of telecommunications and technology clients.
- Drafts motions and briefs and conducts research for litigation in state and federal court.
- Advises clients regarding comment drafting and developing strategy in proceedings before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and other federal agencies.
- Counsels clients regarding questions of federal, state, and international regulation.
- Student Attorney, Harvard Law School, Veterans Law & Disability Clinic (2016-2017)
- Law Clerk, Texas Attorney General, Office of the Solicitor General (2016)
- Legal Intern, Targeted Victory LLC (2015)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- The Federalist Society
J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School
B.B.A., summa cum laude, The University of Texas at San Antonio
Senior Articles Editor & Executive Editor, Harvard Law School Journal of Law and Public Policy
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S District Court for the District of Columbia
Related News & Insights
- Press ReleaseWiley Helps Persuade Ninth Circuit to Uphold FCC Orders Speeding Broadband and 5G Infrastructure DeploymentAugust 12, 2020
- Blog PostSixth Circuit Enters TCPA Autodialer FrayWiley ConnectKevin G. Rupy, Kathleen E. Scott, Boyd GarriottAugust 3, 2020
- Blog PostFederal Court Says Data Breach Alone Is Insufficient To Establish StandingWiley ConnectBoyd Garriott, Duane C. PozzaJuly 27, 2020
- Blog PostExamining the Arguments Behind the TCPA Autodialer Circuit Split That the Supreme Court Will Consider Next TermWiley ConnectMegan L. Brown, Stephen J. Conley, Boyd GarriottJuly 15, 2020