Boyd litigates and provides regulatory advice for a wide variety of telecommunications and technology clients.
- Drafts motions and briefs and conducts research for litigation in state and federal court.
- Advises clients regarding comment drafting and developing strategy in proceedings before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and other federal agencies.
- Counsels clients regarding questions of federal, state, and international regulation.
- Student Attorney, Harvard Law School, Veterans Law & Disability Clinic (2016-2017)
- Law Clerk, Texas Attorney General, Office of the Solicitor General (2016)
- Legal Intern, Targeted Victory LLC (2015)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- The Federalist Society
J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School
B.B.A., summa cum laude, The University of Texas at San Antonio
Senior Articles Editor & Executive Editor, Harvard Law School Journal of Law and Public Policy
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S District Court for the District of Columbia
Related News & Insights
- EventState Privacy Update: California and BeyondMarch 31, 2020
- Press ReleaseWiley Files Amicus Brief in Supreme Court First Amendment CaseMarch 4, 2020
- NewsletterRecapping Washington State’s Privacy and Facial Recognition BillsPrivacy In FocusMarch 2020
- NewsletterMapping a Privacy Path - Liability and Enforcement Recommendations for StatesPrivacy In FocusFebruary 2020