Boyd litigates and provides regulatory advice for a wide variety of telecommunications and technology clients.
- Drafts dispositive motions and briefs in federal and state court.
- Advises clients regarding comment drafting and developing strategy in proceedings before the Federal Communications Commission, National Institute of Standards and Technology, and other state and federal agencies.
- Counsels clients regarding questions of federal, state, and international regulation.
- Student Attorney, Harvard Law School, Veterans Law & Disability Clinic (2016-2017)
- Law Clerk, Texas Attorney General, Office of the Solicitor General (2016)
- Legal Intern, Targeted Victory LLC (2015)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- The Federalist Society
J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School
B.B.A., summa cum laude, The University of Texas at San Antonio
Executive Editor, Harvard Law School Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Richard J. Leon, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2021-2022)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
Related News & Insights
- Press ReleaseWiley Partner Scott Felder Honored with ROA ‘Twice the Citizen Award’October 31, 2022
- Blog PostHow the Supreme Court’s OT 2022 Term (So Far) Might Affect TechWiley ConnectBoyd Garriott, Megan L. BrownOctober 5, 2022
- Press ReleaseWiley Represents Constitutional Law Scholars in Amicus Brief in Appeal Addressing State StatuteAugust 25, 2022
- Blog PostWest Virginia v. EPA and the Future of Tech RegulationWiley ConnectBoyd Garriott, Megan L. Brown, Thomas M. Johnson, Jr., Joshua S. Turner, Tyler BrideganJuly 18, 2022