Boyd litigates and provides regulatory advice for a wide variety of telecommunications and technology clients.
- Drafts dispositive motions and briefs in state and federal court.
- Advises clients regarding comment drafting and developing strategy in proceedings before the Federal Communications Commission, National Institute of Standards and Technology, and other state and federal agencies.
- Counsels clients regarding questions of federal, state, and international regulation.
- Student Attorney, Harvard Law School, Veterans Law & Disability Clinic (2016-2017)
- Law Clerk, Texas Attorney General, Office of the Solicitor General (2016)
- Legal Intern, Targeted Victory LLC (2015)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- The Federalist Society
J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School
B.B.A., summa cum laude, The University of Texas at San Antonio
Senior Articles Editor & Executive Editor, Harvard Law School Journal of Law and Public Policy
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S District Court for the District of Columbia
Related News & Insights
- PodcastThe Telephone Consumer Protection Act and the 2020 ElectionPolitical Law PodcastScott D. Delacourt, Boyd Garriott, Brandis L. ZehrOctober 5, 2020
- NewsletterFederal Privacy Law Efforts Move Forward in CongressPrivacy In FocusOctober 2020
- Blog PostFederal Privacy Law Efforts Move Forward in CongressWiley ConnectBoyd Garriott, Megan L. Brown, Duane C. Pozza, Kathleen E. ScottSeptember 25, 2020
- Blog PostFCC Hosts 5G Open Radio Access Networks ForumWiley ConnectMichael L. Diakiwski, Megan L. Brown, Katy J. Milner, Kathleen E. Scott, Boyd GarriottSeptember 16, 2020