Boyd litigates and provides regulatory advice for a wide variety of telecommunications and technology clients.
- Drafts dispositive motions and briefs in state and federal court.
- Advises clients regarding comment drafting and developing strategy in proceedings before the Federal Communications Commission, National Institute of Standards and Technology, and other state and federal agencies.
- Counsels clients regarding questions of federal, state, and international regulation.
- Student Attorney, Harvard Law School, Veterans Law & Disability Clinic (2016-2017)
- Law Clerk, Texas Attorney General, Office of the Solicitor General (2016)
- Legal Intern, Targeted Victory LLC (2015)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- The Federalist Society
J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School
B.B.A., summa cum laude, The University of Texas at San Antonio
Senior Articles Editor & Executive Editor, Harvard Law School Journal of Law and Public Policy
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S District Court for the District of Columbia
Related News & Insights
- Newsletter2021 Preview: How the Private Sector Will be Impacted by IoT Cybersecurity Work at NISTPrivacy In FocusJanuary 2021
- Blog PostSenate Unanimously Passes IoT Security Act, Paving the Way for the President’s SignatureWiley ConnectMegan L. Brown, Sam Kaplan, Kathleen E. Scott, Boyd GarriottNovember 18, 2020
- Press ReleaseWiley Recognizes More Than 40 Individuals in Eighth Annual Pro Bono Program CelebrationNovember 3, 2020
- AlertATF Interpretive Change Restricts Handgun Imports and May Require NFA RegistrationMegan L. Brown, Stephen J. Obermeier, Jeremy J. Broggi, Michael D. Faucette, Boyd GarriottOctober 23, 2020