Boyd litigates and provides regulatory advice for a wide variety of telecommunications and technology clients.
- Drafts motions and briefs and conducts research for litigation in state and federal court.
- Advises clients regarding comment drafting and developing strategy in proceedings before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and other federal agencies.
- Counsels clients regarding questions of federal, state, and international regulation.
- Student Attorney, Harvard Law School, Veterans Law & Disability Clinic (2016-2017)
- Law Clerk, Texas Attorney General, Office of the Solicitor General (2016)
- Legal Intern, Targeted Victory LLC (2015)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- The Federalist Society
J.D., cum laude, Harvard Law School
B.B.A., summa cum laude, The University of Texas at San Antonio
Senior Articles Editor & Executive Editor, Harvard Law School Journal of Law and Public Policy
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S District Court for the District of Columbia
Related News & Insights
- AlertFCC Releases Draft “5G Upgrade Order”; Declaratory Ruling and NPRM Will Facilitate Wireless Infrastructure UpgradesJoshua S. Turner, Sara M. Baxenberg, Boyd GarriottMay 21, 2020
- Blog PostExecutive Order Invites Deregulation to Help Economy in COVID-19 PandemicWiley ConnectMegan L. Brown, Boyd Garriott, Duane C. Pozza, Antonio J. ReynoldsMay 21, 2020
- NewsletterHealth Care Privacy Lawsuit Tees Up Next Standing Battleground in Privacy Cases – With Implications for Use of De-Identified DataPrivacy In FocusMay 2020
- NewsletterCOVID-19 Privacy Law Proposed in SenatePrivacy In FocusMay 2020