Kelly provides counsel on a broad array of legal and regulatory issues impacting technology and telecom companies.
- Advises telecommunications companies and trade associations on compliance with FCC regulations.
- Researches and prepares FCC comments and pleadings on issues impacting telecommunications clients, including spectrum and privacy matters.
- Advises voice service providers on FCC robocall regulations and proceedings resulting from passage of the TRACED Act.
- Counsels clients on compliance with state privacy laws.
- Legal Intern, Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Wireline Bureau, Competition Policy Division (2021)
- Law Clerk, Private law practice (2020)
- Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG)
- Content Manager, Legal & Regulatory Affairs, Tech, Media & Telecom (2017-2019)
- Research Manager, Associate, Hedge Fund Client Solutions (2015-2017)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
J.D., magna cum laude, The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law
B.A., University of Virginia
Editor, Catholic University Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- AlertFCC Adopts Rules Implementing Infrastructure Act Provision On Digital DiscriminationDiane Holland, Thomas M. Johnson, Jr., Kelly Laughlin, Melissa AlbaNovember 28, 2023
- AlertFCC and FTC Launch Inquiries on AI and Voice CloningDuane C. Pozza, Kevin G. Rupy, Kathleen E. Scott, Kelly LaughlinNovember 17, 2023
- AlertNTIA Releases Highly Anticipated National Spectrum StrategyScott D. Delacourt, Meredith G. Singer, Sara M. Baxenberg, Kathleen E. Scott, Madeleine M. Lottenbach, Kelly LaughlinNovember 13, 2023
- AlertCracks in the State Privacy Law Foundation: State Privacy Law Challenges See Success in District and State CourtsMegan L. Brown, Kathleen E. Scott, Boyd Garriott, Tyler Bridegan, Kelly LaughlinOctober 5, 2023