Kelly provides counsel on a broad array of legal and regulatory issues impacting technology and telecom companies.
- Conducts due diligence on state and federal telecommunications proceedings, including those related to spectrum and privacy.
- Assists clients with all matters before the FCC, including drafting comments and preparing memoranda.
- Legal Intern, Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Wireline Bureau, Competition Policy Division (2021)
- Law Clerk, Private law practice (2020)
- Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG)
- Content Manager, Legal & Regulatory Affairs, Tech, Media & Telecom (2017-2019)
- Research Manager, Associate, Hedge Fund Client Solutions (2015-2017)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
J.D., magna cum laude, The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law
B.A., University of Virginia
Editor, Catholic University Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- Blog PostFederal Report Criticizes Mobile App Ecosystem and Calls for New RegulationWiley ConnectMegan L. Brown, Kelly LaughlinFebruary 2, 2023
- AlertNew TCPA Rules For Some “Exempt” Calls Will Go Into Effect on July 20, 2023Megan L. Brown, Scott D. Delacourt, Kevin G. Rupy, Kathleen E. Scott, Stephen J. Conley, Kelly LaughlinJanuary 20, 2023
- AlertFCC Proposes Rules to Enable Wireless Communications for Uncrewed Aircraft SystemsSara M. Baxenberg, Joshua S. Turner, Kelly Laughlin, Scott BouboulisJanuary 11, 2023
- AlertNew Robocall Mitigation Obligations and Filing Deadlines for Voice Service Providers and Gateway ProvidersKevin G. Rupy, Kathleen E. Scott, Stephen J. Conley, Kelly LaughlinDecember 14, 2022