- "Paul F. Khoury"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 5 minAlertMarch 2, 2020
- EventDecember 12, 2019Online WebinarPub K's Annual Review
- Read Time: 2 minAlertNovember 7, 2019
- EventOctober 29, 2019Federal Publications Seminars
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseJune 3, 2019Rand L. Allen, Stephanie M. Bell, Timothy C. Brightbill, Jon W. Burd, Caleb P. Burns, Ralph J. Caccia, Shawn H. Chang, Robert E. DeFrancesco, III, Scott D. Delacourt, Laura El-Sabaawi, Claire J. Evans, Henry Gola, Amb. David A. Gross, Jennifer D. Hindin, Christopher S. Huther, Paul F. Khoury, Kathleen A. Kirby, Kevin J. Maynard, Scott M. McCaleb, Ari Meltzer, Kimberly M. Melvin, Nick Peterson, John R. Prairie, Alan H. Price, Jessica N. Rosenthal, Gary P. Seligman, Richard A. Simpson, Craig Smith, Daniel J. Standish, Mark B. Sweet, Roderick L. Thomas, David H. Topol, Richard E. Wiley
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseMay 1, 2019Chambers USA Recognizes 31 Wiley Rein Attorneys Across 12 Practice Areas as Among Best in the CountryRand L. Allen, Timothy C. Brightbill, Megan L. Brown, Jon W. Burd, Caleb P. Burns, Ralph J. Caccia, Jason P. Cronic, Philip J. Davis, Amb. David A. Gross, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Paul F. Khoury, Kathleen A. Kirby, Carol A. Laham, Scott M. McCaleb, Ari Meltzer, Kimberly M. Melvin, Kevin B. Muhlendorf, John R. Prairie, Alan H. Price, D. Mark Renaud, Bennett L. Ross, John R. Shane, Daniel J. Standish, Michael E. Toner, David H. Topol, Robert L. Walker, Brian Walsh, David B. Weinberg
- EventApril 26, 2019Washington, DCFCBA Government Contracting Summit
- EventApril 19, 2019William J. Colwell, Jr. Memorial Teleforum: Security Clearances - Executive Discretion or Executive Overreach?TeleforumThe Federalist Society
- EventMarch 18, 2019Exclusion and Debarment in ProcurementKing's College, LondonGW Law School Annual Symposium
- Read Time: 3 minPress ReleaseFebruary 21, 2019Wiley Rein Named Government Contracts ‘Practice Group of the Year’ by Law360 for Fifth Consecutive Year
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.