- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseApril 27, 2012
- EventOctober 5, 2011Contracting With the Federal or State Government: An In-Depth Look at the Legal, Compliance and Ethical IssuesWashington, DCAmerica's Health Insurance Plans State Issues Compliance Forum
- EventJuly 14, 2011Is Your Contract a Target for In-Sourcing, and What Can You Do About It?TechAmerica Webinar
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseJune 13, 2011Wiley Rein's Government Contract Practice and Rand L. Allen Receive Top Honors from Chambers USA; Group Boasts Five "Leading Lawyers"
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseJune 10, 2011Thirty Wiley Rein Attorneys from More than a Dozen Practice Areas Included as Best in Class by Chambers USA
- Read Time: 1 minMedia MentionMay 31, 2011Government Contracts Practice Partner Paul Khoury Weighs in on Ruling that Contractors Cannot Sue Over InsourcingBloomberg Government
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseMay 3, 2011
- EventMarch 4, 2011Past Performance and Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS) Litigation IssuesAnnapolis, MD17th Annual Federal Procurement Institute and Open Midyear Council Meeting
- ArticleFebruary 2011The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel Vol. 19, No. 2
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseJune 14, 2010Chambers USA Ranks Wiley Rein's Government Contracts Practice in Top Tier and Partners Rand L. Allen, Paul F. Khoury and Scott M. McCaleb among the Nation's Best; Daniel P. Graham Named "Up and Comer"
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.