- "Bid Protests"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 2 minAlertNovember 3, 2022
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseJune 1, 2022Rand L. Allen, Sara M. Baxenberg, Timothy C. Brightbill, Jon W. Burd, Caleb P. Burns, Ralph J. Caccia, Jason P. Cronic, Cara Tseng Duffield, Laura El-Sabaawi, Amb. David A. Gross, Tracy Heinzman, Bob Hibbert, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Paul F. Khoury, Kathleen A. Kirby, Carol A. Laham, Martha E. Marrapese, Scott M. McCaleb, Ari Meltzer, Kimberly M. Melvin, Kevin B. Muhlendorf, Stephen J. Obermeier, John R. Prairie, Alan H. Price, Eve Klindera Reed, D. Mark Renaud, John R. Shane, Daniel J. Standish, Roderick L. Thomas, Maureen E. Thorson, Michael E. Toner, David H. Topol, Joshua S. Turner, Robert L. Walker, Brian Walsh, David B. Weinberg, Brandis L. Zehr
- EventMay 17, 2022Virtual PanelAmerican Bar Association (ABA) Bid Protest Committee
- PodcastApril 18, 2022
- Read Time: 5 minAlertMarch 21, 2022
- Read Time: 4 minAlertDecember 10, 2021Blue & Gold Safe For Now: Federal Circuit Holds That a Timely Agency-Level Pre-Award Solicitation Challenge Preserves a Protester’s Post-Award Solicitation Protest
- Read Time: 17 minnewsletterOctober 2021Government Contracts Issue Update
- EventOctober 18, 2021WebinarLawline
- Read Time: 4 minAlertAugust 26, 2021
- EventJuly 22, 2021VirtualGeorge Washington Law Summer Series
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.