- "Pro Bono"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseSeptember 24, 2020Wiley Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief on Behalf of Law Professors and Scholars in Case Involving Proper Interpretation of a Treaty
- Read Time: 1 minMedia MentionSeptember 3, 2020Ted Howard Discusses Critical Importance of Legal Aid, Highlighted by the Work of SCLAID Award HonoreesABA Journal
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseAugust 17, 2020Wiley Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief Supporting Petition Asking the Court to Apply Title VII Racial Discrimination Protection to Military Servicemembers
- EventAugust 11, 20202020 Equal Justice Virtual ConferenceAmerican Bar Association (ABA); National Legal Aid & Defender Association (NLADA)
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseJuly 17, 2020Wiley and ACLU-MD Receive WLC Award for Successfully Fighting Racial Discrimination in Pocomoke City, Maryland
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseJune 15, 2020Wiley Amicus Briefs Help Persuade Supreme Court to Protect LGBTQ Workers’ Civil Rights in Landmark Ruling
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseJune 3, 2020Theodore Howard Appointed to Third Consecutive Term as Chair of ABA’s Standing Committee on Legal Aid and Indigent Defendants
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseMay 27, 2020
- Read Time: 3 minPress ReleaseMarch 16, 2020
- Media MentionFebruary 5, 2020ABA Journal
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.