- "Pro Bono"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 7 minPress ReleaseDecember 3, 2021Theodore A. Howard, Mary E. Borja, Hon. Nazak Nikakhtar, Edgar Class, Scott A. Felder, Richard A. Simpson, Joseph W. Gross, Lukman S. Azeez, Spencer C. Brooks, Paul J. Coyle, Elizabeth Fisher, Jake Frischknecht, Emily S. Hart, Tawanna D. Lee, Anna J. Schaffner, Krystal B. Swendsboe, Chiara Tondi Resta
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseNovember 3, 2021
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseOctober 11, 2021Wiley Files Amicus Brief in High-Profile Supreme Court Case on Behalf of Christian Alliance for Indian Child Welfare and Former ICWA Children and Families
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseSeptember 30, 2021Wiley Files Amicus Brief for WLF Urging the Supreme Court to Reject Content-Based Speech Restrictions
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseAugust 19, 202131 Wiley Attorneys Recognized Across 17 Practice Areas in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®Rand L. Allen, Attison L. Barnes, III, Ann M. Begley, Megan L. Brown, Ralph J. Caccia, Christine E. Connelly, Scott D. Delacourt, Henry Gola, Amb. David A. Gross, Jennifer D. Hindin, Theodore A. Howard, Kathleen A. Kirby, Ari Meltzer, Bert W. Rein, Bennett L. Ross, Peter D. Shields, Daniel J. Standish, Lawrence M. Sung, Michael E. Toner, Joshua S. Turner, David B. Weinberg, Joseph W. Gross, Bruce L. McDonald, Rebecca L. Saitta, Lukman S. Azeez, Jeremy J. Broggi, Margaret T. Karchmer, Tatiana Sainati, Kathleen E. Scott, Krystal B. Swendsboe, Gary S. Ward
- Media MentionAugust 6, 2021Law360
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseJune 16, 2021Wiley Honored with ‘Outstanding Achievement Award’ from Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Work on Behalf of Unaccompanied Immigrant Children
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseApril 26, 2021
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseMarch 10, 2021Wiley Helps Secure Settlement Defending Constitutional Rights of Marylanders Sentenced to Life with Parole as Children
- Read Time: 3 minPress ReleaseMarch 8, 2021Wiley Files Amicus Brief with Supreme Court Supporting Local Government Organizations Challenging Fifth Circuit Decision That District Courts Lack Discretion to Assess Appellate Costs
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.