Kahlil represents companies and individuals in a variety of complex litigation matters in state and federal court. He also provides counsel to companies concerning employment and labor issues.
- Counseled a wide variety of clients regarding contract and teaming agreement disputes.
- Assisted a company and its principal with discovery and trial preparation.
- Represented a company in federal employment law matter, including issues related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Supported a large team with a complex discovery matter in state court.
- Represent client in a U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) investigation involving antitrust allegations.
- Research Assistant, Professor Kevin Stack, Vanderbilt University Law School (2022)
- Legal Intern, Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia (2020)
- Fulbright Fellow, University of Zagreb (2018-2019)
- John Carrol Society
- Alumni, Posse Foundation
J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School
B.A., Grinnell College
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar