Kahlil represents clients and individuals in a variety of complex litigation matters in state and federal court.
- Counsels clients on various litigation matters and contract disputes.
- Represents company and its principal in a complex discovery matter.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in litigation at both the state and federal levels.
- Represents businesses in federal and state employment law matters, including issues related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Research Assistant, Professor Kevin Stack, Vanderbilt University Law School (2022)
- Legal Intern, Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia (2020)
- Fulbright Fellow, University of Zagreb (2018-2019)
J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School
B.A., Grinnell College
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar