Brooke advises clients on health care regulatory, transactional, and litigation matters, and on commercial contracts and contract disputes. Brooke also represents health plans in the negotiation, drafting, and administration of large service contracts, including behavioral health and pharmacy benefit management (PBM) contracts for commercial and government-sponsored health care programs, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Drafts and negotiates pharmacy benefit management (PBM) agreements for commercial and government health care programs.
- Prepares and counsels clients on various commercial contracts.
- Counsels clients on various litigation matters and contract disputes.
- Associate, Private law practice (2020-2021)
- Law Clerk, Private law practice (2019)
- Legal Consultant, Private law practice (2019)
- Student Attorney, Small Business & Community Economic Development Clinic, The Jacob Burns Community Legal Clinics (2018-2019)
- Student Director of Jacob Burns Community Legal Clinics, The George Washington University Law School (2018-2019)
- Corporate Law Clerk, Gallup, Inc. (2018)
- Judicial Intern to Presiding Judge Barnes, The Georgia Court of Appeals (2017)
- Grant Writer & Assistant Program Manager, Nehemiah Project Community Development Corporation (2015-2016)
- Legal Intern, Fulton County District Attorney's Office (2014)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Health Law Association (AHLA)
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) of St. Louis
- Community Outreach Chair, Young Professionals Board (2020-2022)
- Development Committee (2021-2022)
J.D., The George Washington University Law School
B.A., summa cum laude, Georgia State University
Notes Editor, The Federal Communications Law Journal
Bar and Court Memberships
- Missouri Bar
- District of Columbia Bar