Sarah counsels clients on environmental litigation and administrative proceedings and provides regulatory guidance to clients on environmental, product safety, and occupational health and safety matters.
- Private law practice (2019-2022)
- Extern, William & Mary’s Virginia Coastal Policy Clinic (2018, 2019)
- Research Assistant, Professor Lynda Butler, William & Mary Law School (2017)
*Not admitted to the District of Columbia Bar. Supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.
J.D., William & Mary Law School
B.A., The Pennsylvania State University
Articles Editor, William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Christopher J. Burke, U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware (2022-2023)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar (*Pending, supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar)
- Delaware Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware