Wiley Connect explores the rapidly emerging legal, regulatory, and business complexities of technology as it revolutionizes our daily lives—and fuels unprecedented privacy and security challenges—through critical infrastructure, digital currencies, uncrewed aircraft systems, transportation, and countless other innovations.
The WELL blog provides insight on environmental laws, lawsuits, and regulations impacting chemicals, energy, climate, air emissions, biofuels, pesticides, biotechnology, and endangered species. More than ever, there is a craving to cut through the noise and focus on what environmental professionals need to know and why. We hope you will join us on this journey and go to “The WELL” for the most current thinking on environmental law and policy.
The Wiley Executive Summary Blog highlights the latest news and insights from the firm’s nationally recognized professional liability attorneys. The Blog provides current updates on legal developments affecting professional liability insurers from courts nationwide. Posts address a wide array of coverage issues that arise under all professional liability lines of coverage, including directors and officers liability, financial institutions, lawyers professional liability, fiduciary liability, and more.
- Read Time: 7 minBlog PostJanuary 26, 2023Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 8 minBlog PostJanuary 26, 2023NIST Releases AI Risk Management Framework, Expected to Be a Critical Tool for Trustworthy AI DeploymentWiley Connect
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostJanuary 25, 2023Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostJanuary 25, 2023Insurer Deemed to Waive Right to Rescind but Commingling Exclusion Bars Coverage for Claims Against “Innocent” InsuredsWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostJanuary 24, 2023Seventh Circuit Affirms that “Inadequate Consideration” Provision Bars Coverage for Securities Fraud SettlementsWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostJanuary 24, 2023Coverage for Claims Against Seed Grower Not Barred by Prior Knowledge or Retroactive Date ProvisionsWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostJanuary 23, 2023Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 5 minBlog PostJanuary 23, 2023New York Law Will Regulate Consumer Device Repair Options: What the Digital Fair Repair Act Means for the Consumer Electronics IndustryWiley Connect
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostJanuary 20, 2023Second Circuit Affirms No Duty to Defend Claims Against Construction Firm Outside the Scope of Professional Liability CoverageWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostJanuary 18, 2023Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 7 minBlog PostJanuary 13, 2023Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostJanuary 11, 2023Prior or Pending Litigation Exclusions Bar Coverage for Contempt Motion Filed in Civil Action Commenced Before Prior or Pending DatesWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostJanuary 9, 2023Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostJanuary 9, 2023Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostJanuary 6, 2023Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 1 minBlog PostDecember 23, 2022The WELL
- Read Time: 1 minBlog PostDecember 20, 2022The WELL
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostDecember 16, 2022Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostDecember 16, 2022Despite Acceptance of Coverage by Primary Insurer, Excess Policy Bars Coverage for Claim Deemed Related Back to Prior Policy PeriodWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 4 minBlog PostDecember 13, 2022Prior Knowledge Exclusion Bars Coverage Because Failure to Comply With Statute of Limitations Could Reasonably Be Expected to Be the Basis of a ClaimWiley Executive Summary