Wiley Connect explores the rapidly emerging legal, regulatory, and business complexities of the Internet of Things as it revolutionizes our daily lives—and fuels unprecedented privacy and security challenges—through connected cars, connected health, unmanned aircraft systems, and countless other innovations.
The WELL blog provides insight on environmental laws, lawsuits, and regulations impacting chemicals, energy, climate, air emissions, biofuels, pesticides, biotechnology, and endangered species. More than ever, there is a craving to cut through the noise and focus on what environmental professionals need to know and why. We hope you will join us on this journey and go to “The WELL” for the most current thinking on environmental law and policy.
The Wiley Executive Summary Blog highlights the latest news and insights from the firm’s nationally recognized professional liability attorneys. The Blog provides current updates on legal developments affecting professional liability insurers from courts nationwide. Posts address a wide array of coverage issues that arise under all professional liability lines of coverage, including directors and officers liability, financial institutions, lawyers professional liability, fiduciary liability, and more.
- Read Time: 1 minBlog PostJanuary 13, 2022Breach of Contract Exclusion Precludes Duty to Defend Vendor’s Claim Against Travel Agency for Non-PaymentWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostJanuary 12, 2022Date of Wrongful Acts, Not Harm Caused By Acts, Relevant Factor in Determining Application of Retroactive Date ExclusionWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostJanuary 11, 2022Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostJanuary 11, 2022Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostJanuary 7, 2022The WELL
- Read Time: 6 minBlog PostJanuary 5, 2022Insured Barred From Settling Without Insurer’s Consent Absent Breach of Duty to Defend But Insurer Must Exercise Good Faith in Settlement NegotiationsWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostDecember 22, 2021Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 5 minBlog PostDecember 21, 2021The WELL
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostDecember 16, 2021Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostDecember 15, 2021Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostDecember 14, 2021California Court Finds Insolvency Exclusion Ambiguous, Limits Application to Insolvency of Third Parties Other Than ClaimantWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostDecember 14, 2021Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostDecember 9, 2021Court Rules that EEOC Charge for Retaliation Based on Prior Charge for Discrimination Is Separate ClaimWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostDecember 8, 2021Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostDecember 7, 2021Sixth Circuit Holds E&O Policy’s ERISA Exclusion Bars Coverage for Claims Against Trustee of Employee Stock Ownership ProgramWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostDecember 6, 2021On Motion for Reconsideration, Southern District of New York Holds that Late-Notice Defense as to Claims-Made-And-Reported Policies Cannot Be WaivedWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 5 minBlog PostDecember 3, 2021The WELL
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostNovember 30, 2021Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostNovember 24, 2021“Securities Claim” Exclusion Applied Where Notes Constituted a “Security” as Defined by the Securities ActsWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 9 minBlog PostNovember 9, 2021Wiley Executive Summary