Wiley Connect explores the rapidly emerging legal, regulatory, and business complexities of technology as it revolutionizes our daily lives—and fuels unprecedented privacy and security challenges—through critical infrastructure, digital currencies, uncrewed aircraft systems, transportation, and countless other innovations.
The WELL blog provides insight on environmental laws, lawsuits, and regulations impacting chemicals, energy, climate, air emissions, biofuels, pesticides, biotechnology, and endangered species. More than ever, there is a craving to cut through the noise and focus on what environmental professionals need to know and why. We hope you will join us on this journey and go to “The WELL” for the most current thinking on environmental law and policy.
The Wiley Executive Summary Blog highlights the latest news and insights from the firm’s nationally recognized professional liability attorneys. The Blog provides current updates on legal developments affecting professional liability insurers from courts nationwide. Posts address a wide array of coverage issues that arise under all professional liability lines of coverage, including directors and officers liability, financial institutions, lawyers professional liability, fiduciary liability, and more.
- Read Time: 7 minBlog PostJanuary 13, 2023Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostJanuary 11, 2023Prior or Pending Litigation Exclusions Bar Coverage for Contempt Motion Filed in Civil Action Commenced Before Prior or Pending DatesWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostJanuary 9, 2023Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostJanuary 9, 2023Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostJanuary 6, 2023Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 1 minBlog PostDecember 23, 2022The WELL
- Read Time: 1 minBlog PostDecember 20, 2022The WELL
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostDecember 16, 2022Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostDecember 16, 2022Despite Acceptance of Coverage by Primary Insurer, Excess Policy Bars Coverage for Claim Deemed Related Back to Prior Policy PeriodWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 4 minBlog PostDecember 13, 2022Prior Knowledge Exclusion Bars Coverage Because Failure to Comply With Statute of Limitations Could Reasonably Be Expected to Be the Basis of a ClaimWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostDecember 9, 2022University’s Late-Noticed Claim Not Covered Under Claims-Made-And-Reported Policy; Notoriety of Claim Not an ExcuseWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostDecember 1, 2022Kentucky Supreme Court Holds Prior Notice Exclusion Does Not Bar Coverage for Claims Related to Investigation Noticed and Accepted by Prior InsurerWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostNovember 30, 2022Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostNovember 29, 2022Insurer Entitled to Rescind Policy for Insured’s Concealment of Lawsuit Filed Prior to Policy PeriodWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostNovember 21, 2022Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 4 minBlog PostNovember 21, 2022Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostNovember 17, 2022South Dakota Supreme Court Holds That Liquidator Can Make Claims for Coverage Up to Six Months After Expiration of Claims-Made PolicyWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostNovember 17, 2022FAR Council Proposes to Create a New Standard of Contractor Responsibility: Requiring Contractors to Disclose Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Climate-Related Financial RiskThe WELL
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostNovember 8, 2022Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 1 minBlog PostNovember 4, 2022Wiley Connect