Thomas counsels and assists insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under general liability, professional liability, and directors and officers policies.
He also has experience assisting clients in various commercial litigation matters, including but not limited to breach of contract, negligence, and insurer bad faith.
- Intern, The DC Department of Insurance, Securities & Banking (2021)
- Legal Research Intern, The American Tort Reform Association (2020)
- Account Executive, Capital Insurance Partners (2017-2019)
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.S., The London School of Economics and Political Science
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- Blog PostSummary Judgment Denied Where Determinations of Fact Necessary to Apply Continuous Cover and Innocent Non-Disclosure ProvisionsWiley Executive SummaryThomas Benjamin BoleyMarch 16, 2023
- Blog Post“Notice of Cancellation” Meets California Requirements for Notice of RescissionWiley Executive SummaryThomas Benjamin BoleyFebruary 6, 2023
- Blog PostAppealed Trial Court Conviction Qualifies as “Final Adjudication”Wiley Executive SummaryMatthew W. Beato, Thomas Benjamin BoleyOctober 31, 2022