Thomas counsels and assists insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under general liability, professional liability, and directors and officers policies.
He also has experience assisting clients in various commercial litigation matters, including but not limited to breach of contract, negligence, and insurer bad faith.
- Intern, The DC Department of Insurance, Securities & Banking (2021)
- Legal Research Intern, The American Tort Reform Association (2020)
- Account Executive, Capital Insurance Partners (2017-2019)
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.S., The London School of Economics and Political Science
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- Blog PostInsurers Owe Coverage for Settlement Despite Bump-Up ProvisionWiley Executive SummaryThomas Benjamin BoleyAugust 24, 2023
- Blog PostRelated Claim Provision Bars Coverage for Discrimination Claims Asserted Over a Six-Year PeriodWiley Executive SummaryThomas Benjamin BoleyAugust 18, 2023
- Blog PostClaims Arising from Undisclosed Circumstances Barred by Exclusion in ApplicationWiley Executive SummaryThomas Benjamin BoleyMay 18, 2023
- Blog PostNo Coverage for Claims Made Outside of Claims-Made Policy PeriodWiley Executive SummaryThomas Benjamin BoleyApril 28, 2023