Wiley Connect explores the rapidly emerging legal, regulatory, and business complexities of technology as it revolutionizes our daily lives—and fuels unprecedented privacy and security challenges—through critical infrastructure, digital currencies, uncrewed aircraft systems, transportation, and countless other innovations.
The WELL blog provides insight on environmental laws, lawsuits, and regulations impacting chemicals, energy, climate, air emissions, biofuels, pesticides, biotechnology, and endangered species. More than ever, there is a craving to cut through the noise and focus on what environmental professionals need to know and why. We hope you will join us on this journey and go to “The WELL” for the most current thinking on environmental law and policy.
The Wiley Executive Summary Blog highlights the latest news and insights from the firm’s nationally recognized professional liability attorneys. The Blog provides current updates on legal developments affecting professional liability insurers from courts nationwide. Posts address a wide array of coverage issues that arise under all professional liability lines of coverage, including directors and officers liability, financial institutions, lawyers professional liability, fiduciary liability, and more.
- Blog PostOctober 11, 2023Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 1 minBlog PostOctober 10, 2023The WELL
- Read Time: 4 minBlog PostOctober 10, 2023Lawsuit not a “Related Claim” to Earlier Demand Letter, but Policy Rescinded Based on Material Misrepresentations in ApplicationWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 4 minBlog PostOctober 4, 2023GAO Calls for Better Info-Sharing by ONCD and CISA After Cyberattacks; May be Inconsistent with New MandatesWiley Connect
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostOctober 3, 2023Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 1 minBlog PostOctober 3, 2023Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostOctober 3, 2023Massachusetts Federal Court Holds Defense Costs Must Be Reasonably Allocated Between Insured and Non-Insured PartiesWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostSeptember 28, 2023Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostSeptember 27, 2023Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostSeptember 26, 2023Insurer Has Duty to Defend BIPA Lawsuit Alleging Violation of Privacy in the Creation of Fingerprint DataWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 4 minBlog PostSeptember 22, 2023Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostSeptember 22, 2023Mobile World Congress 2023: Packed Agenda Promises Key Insights on Spectrum, IoT, Cybersecurity, and Wireless Industry InnovationWiley Connect
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostSeptember 20, 2023Insured v. Insured Exclusion Bars Coverage for Bankruptcy Trustee’s Claims Where Policy Defines “Insured” to Include Trustees and Debtors-in-PossessionWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostSeptember 14, 2023Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 6 minBlog PostSeptember 13, 2023Wiley Connect
- Blog PostSeptember 7, 2023Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostSeptember 5, 2023Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostSeptember 5, 2023Neither Contract Exclusion nor Professional Services Exclusion Bar Coverage for Lawsuits Against Insured Alleging Breach of Common Law Duties in Connection With its Fulfillment of Orders for Prescription OpioidsWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostAugust 28, 2023Mississippi Federal District Court Requires Insurer to Establish Prejudice to Deny Coverage Based on Untimely NoticeWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostAugust 24, 2023Wiley Executive Summary