Wiley Connect explores the rapidly emerging legal, regulatory, and business complexities of technology as it revolutionizes our daily lives—and fuels unprecedented privacy and security challenges—through critical infrastructure, digital currencies, unmanned aircraft systems, transportation, and countless other innovations.
The WELL blog provides insight on environmental laws, lawsuits, and regulations impacting chemicals, energy, climate, air emissions, biofuels, pesticides, biotechnology, and endangered species. More than ever, there is a craving to cut through the noise and focus on what environmental professionals need to know and why. We hope you will join us on this journey and go to “The WELL” for the most current thinking on environmental law and policy.
The Wiley Executive Summary Blog highlights the latest news and insights from the firm’s nationally recognized professional liability attorneys. The Blog provides current updates on legal developments affecting professional liability insurers from courts nationwide. Posts address a wide array of coverage issues that arise under all professional liability lines of coverage, including directors and officers liability, financial institutions, lawyers professional liability, fiduciary liability, and more.
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostJune 3, 2022Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostJune 2, 2022Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 1 minBlog PostMay 26, 2022Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostMay 23, 2022Third-Party Wire Fraud Triggers Conversion Exclusion Under Professional Liability Policy, Despite No Direct Insured Involvement in Theft of FundsWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostMay 17, 2022Louisiana Federal Court Latest to Find Pandemic-Related Losses Not to Trigger “Business Interruption Coverage” Under Commercial Property PolicyWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostMay 17, 2022Definition of Third-Party Wrongful Act and Sexual Misconduct Exclusion Bar EPL Coverage for Claim Alleging Negligent SupervisionWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 6 minBlog PostMay 16, 2022The WELL
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostMay 13, 2022Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostMay 11, 2022No Coverage for Claim Deemed Made After Policy Expired When Insured First Received Actual Notice of LawsuitWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostMay 6, 2022Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostMay 5, 2022Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostMay 5, 2022Insured v. Insured Exclusion Bars Coverage For Entirety of Suit Brought By Insureds and Non-InsuredsWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostApril 25, 2022Wiley Executive Summary
- Blog PostApril 25, 2022Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostApril 25, 2022Court Declines to Dismiss Coverage Litigation Based on Potential Applicability of Prior Notice ExclusionWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostApril 22, 2022Wiley Connect
- Read Time: 4 minBlog PostApril 21, 2022Over $141 Million in Trading Losses for Illegal Trade Deemed “Direct Financial Loss” for “Malicious Act”Wiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 3 minBlog PostApril 21, 2022Delaware Superior Court Reaffirms That Appraisal Action Is Not A Claim For A Wrongful Act Under D&O PolicyWiley Executive Summary
- Read Time: 1 minBlog PostApril 20, 2022EPA Comment Period Open on Proposed Clean Water Act Hazardous Substance Worst-Case Discharge Planning RegulationsThe WELL
- Read Time: 2 minBlog PostApril 19, 2022Outside Entity Exclusion Precludes Duty to Defend Claim for Misappropriation of Confidential InformationWiley Executive Summary