Ysabelle represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability and general liability policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Drafts motions and pleadings on behalf of insurers involved in coverage litigation.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
- Harvard Mediation Program (HMP)
J.D., Harvard Law School
B.A., Ateneo de Manila University
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- Press ReleaseWiley Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief Supporting Petition Asking the Court to Apply Title VII Racial Discrimination Protection to Military ServicemembersAugust 17, 2020
- NewsletterERISA Exclusion in E&O Policies Bars Coverage for Suit Filed by the Department of LaborExecutive SummaryAugust 2020
- NewsletterEPL Exclusions in D&O Policy Barred Coverage for Wage-and-Hour Class ActionExecutive SummaryJuly 2020
- NewsletterNegligent Services Exclusion Bars Coverage for Lawyer’s Actions as TrusteeExecutive SummaryMay 1, 2020