Ysabelle represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability and general liability policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Drafts motions and pleadings on behalf of insurers involved in coverage litigation.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
- Harvard Mediation Program (HMP)
J.D., Harvard Law School
B.A., Ateneo de Manila University
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- NewsletterNegligent Services Exclusion Bars Coverage for Lawyer’s Actions as TrusteeExecutive SummaryMay 1, 2020
- NewsletterNo Coverage for Judgment Premised on Same Facts Asserted in Suit Filed Prior to Policy PeriodExecutive SummaryMay 1, 2020
- Press ReleaseWiley Files Petition for Writ of Certiorari in Brooks v. ColoradoMarch 16, 2020
- NewsletterNebraska Supreme Court Rules Professional Services Exclusion Not Applicable to Law EnforcementExecutive SummaryMarch 1, 2020