Anna represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability and general liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Drafts motions and pleadings on behalf of insurers involved in coverage litigation.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with ongoing litigation in federal and state courts.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Argued and won a Convention Against Torture Case in Immigration Court.
- Supreme Court Clinic at George Mason University School of Law (2017-2018)
- Legal Intern, Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights (CAIR) Coalition, Detained Adults Program (2016)
- Legal Research Volunteer, National Alliance on Mental Illness (2015-2016)
- Pro Bono Service Award, George Mason University School of Law
J.D., magna cum laude, George Mason University School of Law
B.A., summa cum laude, Washington & Jefferson College; Phi Beta Kappa
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
Related News & Insights
- NewsletterNew York Insurance Law Does Not Preclude Enforcement of Claims-Made-and-Reported Policy’s Notice RequirementsExecutive SummaryFebruary 2021
- NewsletterIllinois Court Holds Fee Dispute Does Not Involve Professional ServicesExecutive SummaryOctober 2020
- NewsletterGovernment Subpoena Issued to Insured Company Not a “Claim” Against Individual InsuredExecutive SummarySeptember 2020
- NewsletterFourth Circuit: FCA Suit Alleging False Medicaid Reimbursement Claims “Arises out of a Medical Incident” under North Carolina LawExecutive SummaryJuly 2020