Andrea represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability, general liability, and directors & officers insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Drafts motions and pleadings on behalf of insurers involved in coverage litigation.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with ongoing litigation in federal and state courts.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Represents insurers in coverage litigation across numerous jurisdictions including multi-district litigation.
- Legal Intern, Congressman Dean Phillips (2020)
- Legal Intern, Federal Election Commission, Office of Chair Weintraub (2019)
- Legal Campaign Finance Extern, Campaign Legal Center (2018)
Related News & Insights
- Blog PostD&O Policy’s Professional Services Exclusion Does not Bar Coverage for False Claims Act SettlementWiley Executive SummaryAndrea V. MartinezOctober 12, 2023
- Blog PostMississippi Federal District Court Requires Insurer to Establish Prejudice to Deny Coverage Based on Untimely NoticeWiley Executive SummaryAndrea V. MartinezAugust 28, 2023
- Blog PostUtah Federal Court Holds That Malpractice Claim “Resulting From” Sanctions on Insured Law Firm Seeks “Damages”Wiley Executive SummaryAndrea V. MartinezJune 28, 2023
- Blog PostInsurer Can Rely on Prior Insurance Applications in Support of Rescission Claim Based on Omission in Current Policy’s ApplicationWiley Executive SummaryAndrea V. MartinezApril 28, 2023