Andrea counsels insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability insurance policies.
- Research legal issues and prepare legal memoranda in support of clients.
- Prepare motions and briefs for use in ongoing litigation.
- Legal Intern, Congressman Dean Phillips (2020)
- Legal Intern, Federal Election Commission, Office of Chair Weintraub (2019)
- Legal Campaign Finance Extern, Campaign Legal Center (2018)
Related News & Insights
- NewsletterCoverage for Suit Arising from Settlement of Previous Litigation Not Barred by Prior and Pending Proceeding ExclusionExecutive SummaryMay 2021
- Blog PostCoverage for Suit Arising from Settlement of Previous Litigation Not Barred by Prior and Pending Proceeding ExclusionWiley Executive SummaryAndrea V. MartinezMay 4, 2021
- NewsletterDelaware Trial Court Holds that Fraudulent Transfer Claim by Bankruptcy Trustee is a “Securities Claim”Executive SummaryApril 2021
- Blog PostDelaware Trial Court Holds that Fraudulent Transfer Claim by Bankruptcy Trustee is a “Securities Claim”Wiley Executive SummaryAndrea V. MartinezMarch 22, 2021