Andrea counsels insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability insurance policies.
- Research legal issues and prepare legal memoranda in support of clients.
- Prepare motions and briefs for use in ongoing litigation.
- Legal Intern, Congressman Dean Phillips (2020)
- Legal Intern, Federal Election Commission, Office of Chair Weintraub (2019)
- Legal Campaign Finance Extern, Campaign Legal Center (2018)
Related News & Insights
- Blog PostSouth Dakota Supreme Court Holds That Liquidator Can Make Claims for Coverage Up to Six Months After Expiration of Claims-Made PolicyWiley Executive SummaryAndrea V. MartinezNovember 17, 2022
- Blog PostNo Coverage for Claim That “Correlates” to Claim Made Before Policy PeriodWiley Executive SummaryAndrea V. MartinezOctober 20, 2022
- Blog PostDeceptive Advertising Claim Does Not Allege “Covered Professional Service”Wiley Executive SummaryAndrea V. MartinezJuly 12, 2022
- Blog PostThird-Party Wire Fraud Triggers Conversion Exclusion Under Professional Liability Policy, Despite No Direct Insured Involvement in Theft of FundsWiley Executive SummaryAndrea V. MartinezMay 23, 2022