Andrea counsels insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability insurance policies.
- Research legal issues and prepare legal memoranda in support of clients.
- Prepare motions and briefs for use in ongoing litigation.
- Legal Intern, Congressman Dean Phillips (2020)
- Legal Intern, Federal Election Commission, Office of Chair Weintraub (2019)
- Legal Campaign Finance Extern, Campaign Legal Center (2018)
Related News & Insights
- Blog Post“Securities Claim” Exclusion Applied Where Notes Constituted a “Security” as Defined by the Securities ActsWiley Executive SummaryAndrea V. MartinezNovember 24, 2021
- Blog PostCoverage for Negligence Claim Against Law Firm Arising from Wire Fraud Barred by Professional Liability Policy’s “Theft Exclusion”Wiley Executive SummaryAndrea V. MartinezOctober 22, 2021
- Blog PostInsurance Commissioner’s Suit Brought in his Capacity as Receiver of Insolvent Insurer Does Not Constitute A “Governmental Claim”Wiley Executive SummaryAndrea V. MartinezJune 29, 2021
- NewsletterCoverage for Suit Arising from Settlement of Previous Litigation Not Barred by Prior and Pending Proceeding ExclusionExecutive SummaryMay 2021