Nate serves as coverage counsel for claims under professional liability and general liability policies, with a focus on media, technology, and privacy-related exposures. He routinely advises insurers in connection with cyber insurance and other first- and third-party technology risks.
- Counsels insurers on first-party claims involving cyber-related incidents, including claims for business interruption, data recovery, cyber extortion, and other first-party coverages.
- Represents insurers for third-party claims arising from cyber-and privacy-related matters, including for technology-related professional services.
- Advises insurers on media liability exposures and associated claims.
- Conducts legal research and drafts pleadings addressing a wide variety of procedural and substantive issues for insurers involved in coverage litigation.
- Assists in monitoring complex litigation in state and federal courts and counsels professional liability insurers on coverage issues with respect to such litigation.
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable William P. Robinson III, Rhode Island Supreme Court (2016-2017)
- Legal Intern, Eviction Defense Collaborative (2015)
J.D., cum laude, Boston College Law School
B.A., Brown University
Editor, Boston College Law & Religion Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Related News & Insights
- Blog PostNinth Circuit Upholds Broad Interpretation of “Arising out of” in Goods & Products ExclusionWiley Executive SummaryNathan B. LovettApril 6, 2022
- EventCyber Insurance and the Supply ChainABA Litigation Section 2022 Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee CLE SeminarMarch 4, 2022
- Blog PostOhio Court Rules that “Frivolous Conduct” Exclusion Precludes Duty to DefendWiley Executive SummaryNathan B. LovettFebruary 24, 2022
- Blog PostExcess “Other Insurance” Provision Does Not Relieve Insurer’s Duty to DefendWiley Executive SummaryNathan B. LovettDecember 15, 2021