Mallory represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under professional liability and general liability policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with ongoing litigation in federal and state courts.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Legal Intern, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2018)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of General Counsel, Marketing, Regulatory, and Food Safety Division (2017)
J.D., summa cum laude, Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University
B.A., magna cum laude, College of William and Mary
Senior Research Editor, George Mason Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
Related News & Insights
- NewsletterArrest and Filing of Charges Triggers Wrongful Conviction Defense CoverageExecutive SummaryMay 1, 2020
- NewsletterCriminal Act Exclusion Bars EPL Coverage for Sexual Harassment, Discrimination, and Assault SuitsExecutive SummaryMay 1, 2020
- NewsletterSubpoena Not a ‘Claim’ When Issued in Litigation Not Involving Insured’s Professional ServicesExecutive SummaryMarch 1, 2020