Wiley Rein Announces Partner and Of Counsel Promotions for 2020
Washington, DC—Wiley Rein LLP is pleased to announce the election of new partners – Henry Gola, Samantha S. Lee, Brandon J. Moss, Lori E. Scheetz, Craig Smith, and Tara L. Ward – effective January 1, 2020. In addition, the firm has promoted Daniel P. Brooks, Kathryne C. Dickerson, Derick G. Holt, and Pamela L. Signorello to of counsel. The promotions range across the firm’s core practices including in the areas of telecom, media and technology; government contracts; insurance; international trade; and white collar defense.
“The promotion of this impressive group of attorneys reflects their outstanding contributions over a number of years,” said Managing Partner Peter D. Shields. “All have been focused on delivering the innovative business solutions and legal excellence that are essential for our clients to grow and thrive. It’s been a good year, and we congratulate everyone on their well-deserved recognition.”
The Firm’s Newest Partners
- Henry Gola is a member of the Telecom, Media & Technology Practice.
- Samantha Lee is a member of the Government Contracts Practice.
- Brandon J. Moss is a member of the White Collar Defense & Government Investigations Practice.
- Lori E. Scheetz is a member of the International Trade Practice.
- Craig Smith is a member of the Government Contracts Practice.
- Tara L. Ward is a member of the Government Contracts Practice.
The Firm’s Newest Of Counsel
- Of Counsel
- Managing Partner
- Of Counsel
Director of Communications
Senior Communications Manager