- "Requests for Equitable Adjustment, Claims, and Terminations"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 8 minAlertSeptember 13, 2013Federal Circuit Gives Judges Greater Discretion to Second-Guess Cost Reasonableness; Denies Government's Ambitious Fraud Counterclaims
- Read Time: 3 minAlertAugust 7, 2013FAR Council Issues Proposed Rule Shortening Deadline for Commenting on Past Performance Evaluations to 14 Days
- Read Time: 5 minAlertAugust 1, 2013FAR Council Issues Final Rule on Documenting Contractor Past Performance: Retains Process for Review of Evaluations at Level Above the Contracting Officer
- Read Time: 5 minAlertMarch 4, 2013
- Read Time: 7 minAlertAugust 7, 2012Going Low: Ninth Circuit Holds that False Estimates and Fraudulent Underbidding Can Lead to False ClaimsGovernment Contracts Law360
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseJune 12, 2012Wiley Rein's Government Contracts Practice and Rand L. Allen Receive Top Tier Honors from Chambers USA for the Fourth Consecutive Year
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseJune 7, 2012Chambers USA Recognizes Thirty-Two Wiley Rein Attorneys Across Fifteen Practice Areas as Best in the Country
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseApril 27, 2012
- Read Time: 1 minMedia MentionFebruary 7, 2012Government Contracts Law360
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseFebruary 1, 2012
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.