- "Requests for Equitable Adjustment, Claims, and Terminations"
- Clear Results
- EventJanuary 26, 2022Virtual PanelPub K Annual Review 2022
- EventNovember 16, 2021Online WebinarPublic Contracting Institute (PCI)
- Media MentionOctober 7, 2021Kendra Norwood Profiled by Washington Business Journal as a ‘Women Who Mean Business’ Award RecipientWashington Business Journal
- Read Time: 5 minAlertAugust 2, 2021An Interesting Development in DoL’s Proposed Implementation of EO 14026’s $15 Contractor Minimum Wage
- Read Time: 9 minnewsletterJuly 2021Government Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 4 minnewsletterJuly 2021High-Speed Afghanistan Troop Pullout: A Good Time to Check Subcontract Termination Procedures and Prepare for ActionGovernment Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 2 minAlertApril 1, 2020
- Read Time: 2 minAlertMarch 31, 2014
- ArticleWinter 2014Inspection, Acceptance, and Warranty: Fundamental Government Contracting Principles Take on Heightened Importance in Wake of Federal Budget UncertaintyThe Procurement Lawyer, Vol. 49, No. 2
- Read Time: 8 minAlertSeptember 30, 2013
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.