- "Hon. Nazak Nikakhtar"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 2 minAlertApril 1, 2021U.S. Department of Energy Calls for Public Comment on High-Capacity Battery Supply Chain Vulnerabilities
- Read Time: 4 minAlertMarch 30, 2021Commerce Calls for Public Input on Licensing Procedures for ICTS Transactions Involving “Foreign Adversaries”
- Read Time: 2 minAlertMarch 30, 2021Department of Commerce Convenes Virtual Forum on Supply Chain Risks in Semiconductor Manufacturing and Packaging
- Read Time: 3 minAlertMarch 23, 2021
- Read Time: 10 minAlertMarch 18, 2021UPDATE: U.S. Treasury, Commerce, and State Departments Impose Sanctions and Export Control Measures on Russian Officials and Entities
- Read Time: 5 minAlertMarch 17, 2021
- Read Time: 5 minAlertMarch 16, 2021Commerce Department's Bureau of Industry and Security Request for Comments on Semiconductor Manufacturing and Advanced Packaging Supply Chains
- Read Time: 7 minAlertMarch 16, 2021Commerce Department Expands Controls on Military-Intelligence End Uses and End Users, Proliferation of WMDs
- Read Time: 5 minnewsletterMarch 2021Privacy In Focus
- Read Time: 4 minAlertFebruary 25, 2021
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.