With extensive experience and a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses, market dynamics, and regulatory obligations, our Corporate attorneys work with colleagues across the firm’s practices to ensure highly complex transactions are structured to meet clients’ targeted business goals.
Operating at the junction of transactional and regulatory expertise, our Corporate Practice advises clients on everything from day-to-day governance to their most complex transactions.
We build relationships to understand our clients’ businesses and commercial objectives. We closely monitor activities and regulatory changes to stay on top of trends and keep our clients apprised of potential developments. We collaborate across numerous practice areas to provide comprehensive transactional services, including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Joint Ventures
- Business and Capital Formation
- Debt and Equity Financing
- IP Licensing
- Supply Chain Management
- Commercial Contracts
- Real Property Leases
- Corporate Governance Matters
Combining these services with Wiley’s full complement of practices, we offer our clients – including many in highly regulated industries – strategic advice as though we were part of their in-house team, focusing on:
- Strong corporate structures for M&A, new ventures, funding, and commercial contracts
- Innovative technology transactions involving IP, data, alliances, and service agreements
- Corporate compliance and governance, including investigations and state regulations
- Government contracting
- Nuanced advice for exempt organizations
Our clients rely on this expertise and benefit from our culture, which encourages responsiveness, efficiency, risk awareness, industry leadership, and cross-border collaboration.
Our multidisciplinary expertise includes frequent collaboration with colleagues in Wiley’s Telecom, Media & Technology, Environment & Product Regulation, Election Law & Government Ethics, Government Contracts, Health Care, Intellectual Property, and International Trade practices.
Related News & Insights
- Press ReleaseWiley Advises Venture Technologies Group and VCY America in Strategic TransactionsNovember 17, 2023Jerita L. DeBraux Salley, Joan Stewart, Wayne D. Johnsen, Kathryne C. Dickerson
- NewsletterTop Ten Considerations for a Joint Venture in a Government ProcurementGovernment Contracts Issue UpdateAugust 2023Richard B. O'Keeffe, Jr., Rebecca L. Saitta
- Media MentionArkansas-Made Brake Signal Device Held Up by RegulatorsArkansas BusinessOctober 31, 2022Stephen J. Obermeier
- Blog PostPrivacy and Security in Transactional Due DiligenceWiley ConnectMay 26, 2022Megan L. Brown, Duane C. Pozza, Jerita L. DeBraux Salley, Kathleen E. Scott