- "George E. Petel"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseMarch 10, 2021Wiley Helps Secure Settlement Defending Constitutional Rights of Marylanders Sentenced to Life with Parole as Children
- Read Time: 5 minAlertOctober 22, 2020
- Read Time: 36 minAlertApril 7, 2020
- Read Time: 8 minAlertMarch 24, 2020
- Read Time: 3 minAlertJanuary 16, 2020GAO: SBIR Phase III Awardees Must Have Performed Or Been Novated the Preceding SBIR Phase I Or II Awards To Be Eligible for Award
- Read Time: 6 minAlertDecember 12, 2019
- Read Time: 2 minAlertDecember 9, 2019
- Read Time: 9 minnewsletterNovember 2019Government Contracts Issue Update
- Read Time: 10 minnewsletterSeptember 2019For Federal Contractors with Lobbying and Political Costs, DCAA Offers Some Relief from Recent ‘Expressly Unallowable’ Cost Decisions, But Risks RemainElection Law News
- Read Time: 2 minAlertJune 26, 2019
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.