Morgan counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, procurement matters, and cost and pricing issues.
- Provides guidance on disputes between government contractors and civilian executive agencies under the Contract Disputes Act (CDA).
- Researches and drafts legal opinions for CDA appeals, including issues of jurisdiction, sufficiency of the Contracting Officer Final Decision (COFD), contract interpretation, good faith and fair dealing, releases, terminations, modifications, changes, and differing site conditions.
- Law Clerk, U.S. Civilian Board of Contract Appeals (2021-2022)
- Law Clerk, Private law practice (2020)
- Law Clerk, Office of the General Counsel, U.S. Department of Transportation (2019)
J.D., The George Washington University Law School
B.A., Vanderbilt University
Articles Editor, Public Contract Law Journal
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar