- Read Time: 4 minAlertApril 24, 2015
- Read Time: 4 minAlertApril 10, 2015The Sixth Circuit Deals a $657 Million Reminder That the Government Bears the Burden of Proving Damages
- Read Time: 7 minAlertDecember 16, 2014
- Article2014Yet Another Task for the U.S. Procurement System: Protecting Foreign Affairs Public ValuesJournal of Contract Management, Vol. 12, 127
- Article2014Litigating Counterfeit Parts Risk: What EPA’s Buy American Checklist Can Teach DOD43 PUB. CONTR. L.J. 507
- EventAugust 1, 2013Updating the Model Procurement Rules: State and Local Cost Reimbursement ContractingSan Francisco, CAABA Section of Public Contract Law Council Meeting
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.