Wiley Rein Announces Partner and Of Counsel Promotions for 2019
Washington, DC—Wiley Rein LLP is pleased to announce the election of new partners – Stephanie M. Bell, Edgar Class, Ari Meltzer, Richard B. O’Keeffe, Jr., and Karen L. Toto – effective January 1, 2019. In addition, the firm has promoted Usha Neelakantan to of counsel.
“This is a particularly strong group of lawyers,” said Managing Partner Peter D. Shields. “It is a privilege to welcome them to their new roles. This promotion class reflects our continued commitment to excellence at all levels, and demonstrates the firm’s focus on rewarding outstanding client and community service.”
The Firm’s Newest Partners
- Stephanie M. Bell promoted from associate, is a member of the International Trade Practice
- Edgar Class, promoted from of counsel, is a member of the Telecom, Media & Technology Practice
- Ari Meltzer, promoted from associate, is a member of the Telecom, Media & Technology Practice
- Richard B. O’Keeffe, Jr., promoted from of counsel, is a member of the Government Contracts Practice
- Karen L. Toto promoted from associate, is a member of the Insurance Practice
The Firm’s Newest Of Counsel
- Usha Neelakantan, promoted from associate, is a member of the International Trade Practice
Founded in 1983, Wiley Rein is a dominant presence in the nation’s capital. With 250 attorneys and public policy advisors, the firm has earned international prominence by representing clients in complex, high-stakes regulatory, litigation, and transactional matters. Many of Wiley Rein’s lawyers and public policy advisors have held high-level positions in the White House and federal agencies and on Capitol Hill. The firm represents a wide range of clients—from Fortune 500 corporations to trade associations to individuals—in virtually all industries. Wiley Rein provides significant pro bono legal services and charitable contributions to the local community every year.
Director of Communications
Senior Communications Manager