- "Class Action"
- Clear Results
- ArticleSeptember 27, 2021Law360
- ArticleMarch 19, 2019INSIGHT: Cookie Coupons Rile DOJ Sensibilities, Indicating Possible Uptick in Class Action ObjectionsBloomberg Law
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseApril 29, 2016Wiley Rein Donates Funds from Fluvanna Prisoner Health Case Settlement to the Washington Lawyers’ Committee and Legal Aid Justice Center of Charlottesville
- Read Time: 3 minPress ReleaseJune 18, 2015Eighth Circuit Cites Wiley Rein’s Amicus Brief in Perras v. H&R Block Decision, Denying Class Certification
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseMay 7, 2015Theodore Howard Recognized by Legal Aid Justice Center for Defending Inmates’ Rights in Landmark Pro Bono Case
- ArticleApril 26, 2013Bloomberg BNA's Class Action Litigation Report
- Read Time: 1 minPress ReleaseNovember 1, 2012
- Read Time: 11 minAlertMarch 4, 2010Section 111 Bulletin: A Closer Look at Medicare's Significant Revisions to Mandatory Insurer Reporting Guidance for Property and Casualty Insurers
- Read Time: 3 minPress ReleaseSeptember 14, 2009
- Read Time: 4 minPress ReleaseDecember 31, 2008
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.