Frank represents companies in complex litigation and regulatory proceedings involving telecommunications infrastructure and joint use disputes. He has appeared in federal and state courts across the country, including the Supreme Court of the United States. Frank also teaches legal writing and oral advocacy at The George Washington University Law School.
- Represents telecommunications companies in complex litigation and regulatory proceedings, including before the Federal Communications Commission, involving rate-setting disputes, the deployment of broadband infrastructure, wireless facility siting, joint use, and pole attachment issues.
- Drafted amicus and merits briefs in precedent-setting cases before the Supreme Court of the United States and other appellate courts.
- Successfully tried cases, won appeals, and secured favorable dismissals or settlements in bet-the-company matters involving securities litigation, mergers and acquisitions, contests for corporate control, shareholder derivative actions, and government contracts disputes.
- Professorial Lecturer in Law, The George Washington University Law School (2014-Present)
- Private law practice (2006-2018)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- Co-Chair, Judicial Practice Committee
J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., with distinction, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Editor-in-Chief, The George Washington International Law Review
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Cynthia M. Rufe, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York Bar
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First, Ninth, and Federal Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for the Central District of California, Eastern District of New York, Northern District of California, Southern District of California, Southern District of New York, and Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims