Desiree represents corporate clients and individuals in a variety of complex litigation matters in state and federal court as well as before arbitral tribunals.
She has experience representing clients in cases involving breach of contract, fraud, RICO, digital media, intellectual property, sports and entertainment, and labor and employment.
- Drafts a variety of pleadings and motions from the initial pleading stage through trial.
- Assisted in expert and fact witness preparation for depositions and trial.
- Conducted witness examinations during arbitration hearing.
- Represented company in multi-million dollar arbitration proceeding.
- Private law practice (2019-2022)
- Summer Law Clerk, US Attorney's Office, Fraud and Public Corruption Section (2018)
- Summer Law Clerk, Alliance for Justice (2017)
J.D., cum laude, UC Irvine School of Law
B.A., cum laude, American University
UC Irvine Law Review, Staff Editor
UC Irvine Journal of International, Transnational, and Comparative Law, Executive Publications Editor
Bar and Court Memberships
- California Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California