We are proud to have built a team of more than 200 professionals whose diverse backgrounds and experiences have created a vibrant and inclusive workplace where individuals are respected and appreciated for their ideas and contributions.
Through training and mentorship, we also focus on providing employees with the ability to pursue rewarding careers with opportunities for growth and professional development. In addition, our department leaders work with their individual staff members to motivate and encourage participation in educational opportunities including firm-sponsored training, seminars, or conferences that will expand their skills and allow for growth and advancement.
We recruit entry-level and experienced professionals to support the following areas:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Development and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal Talent/Attorney Recruiting
- Office Services
- Paralegals (Project Assistants)
- Risk Management and Conflicts
- Secretarial Support
Commitment to the Community
When you come to Wiley, you are joining a team of professionals who value public service. Under the leadership of our Community Service Committee, employees donate their time, talent, and energy in countless ways to over 450 organizations throughout the year. With hands-on volunteer opportunities, participation in charity races, pro bono legal representation, clothing and food drives, and local educational partnerships such as our partnership with Langdon Elementary School, Wiley employees set an example for making DC a better place to live and work.
- Choice of two PPO plans, or an HDHP health plan that is eligible for additional savings through a Health Savings Account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Group life insurance
- Pet insurance
- Employee assistance program
- On-site health screenings
- Access to on-site fitness facility and employee discount
- Monthly wellness events and giveaways
- Flu shot clinic
- Private quiet room
- Mothers’ nursing suite
- Weight Watchers monthly pass
- On-site fitness classes
You, Your Family, and Your Future
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Anniversary bonus program
- Emergency backup child and elder care
- Generous paid time-off package
- Group on-site parking program
- Retirement savings plan 401(k), including firm contribution
- Matching charitable donation program
- Qualified transportation program (pre-tax commuter benefits)
- Firm holiday party and summer picnic
Additional Benefits and Perks
- Bicycle storage room
- Mobile phone and plan discounts
- Fantastic downtown location, steps away from the Red, Blue, Orange, and Silver Metrorail lines
- Firm-sponsored softball and bowling leagues
- Jeans Fridays
- On-site tech support station and training loft
- Referral bonus program
- Shower and locker room facilities
- Spot awards
- Social events and gatherings
- Steps from Farragut Square park, with summer Golden Triangle events
- Various corporate discounts, including entertainment, movies, hotels, flights, etc.
- Weekly continental breakfast
How to Apply
Applicants may apply directly to any of the positions below by clicking the link to the right. Please use Chrome or Internet Explorer to submit your applications.
Search Firms with current fee agreements may submit applications for any open positions through their Search Firm Portal. Please contact Kate Fettrow, Human Resources Generalist, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have a current fee agreement in place or need directions on how to access your Search Firm Portal.
Wiley is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.