The Legal 500 US Includes Wiley Rein's Telecom and Bankruptcy Practices As among the Best in the Nation; Several Attorneys Singled out as "Leading Lawyers"
In its 2010 edition, The Legal 500 US named Wiley Rein a "first-tier firm" within the Telecom and Broadcast: Regulatory category and recognized the Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring Practice as one of the best in the country. Managing Partner Richard E. Wiley was singled out as a "leading lawyer" and dubbed "the dean of the communications bar" while Telecom group chair and fellow "leading lawyer," R. Michael Senkowski, was described as having "unbeatable guidance on FCC issues."
Receiving additional recognition were:
- William S. Consovoy (Telecom and Broadcast: Regulatory)
- H. Jason Gold (Corporate Restructuring)
- David A. Gross (Telecom and Broadcast: Regulatory)
- Andrew G. McBride (Telecom and Broadcast: Regulatory)
- Valerie P. Morrison (Corporate Restructuring)
- Dylan G. Trache (Corporate Restructuring)
- Nancy J. Victory (Telecom and Broadcast: Regulatory)
- Helgi C. Walker (Telecom and Broadcast: Regulatory)
Senior Communications Manager