Wiley Rein & Fielding's Government Contracts Practice Broadens Depth with Addition of Distinguished Litigators
Washington, DC-Wiley Rein & Fielding LLP is pleased to announce that seasoned litigators Martin P. Willard and Kara M. Sacilotto have joined its Government Contracts Practice Group from the Washington, DC office of Perkins Coie LLP. Both will counsel clients in a wide range of government contracts matters, including disputes, claim analysis and preparation, False Claims Act allegations, bid protest litigation, and suspension and debarment proceedings as well as commercial litigation.
Mr. Willard, who joins as a Partner, brings to the firm a wealth of experience. He has served as counsel to notable clients including The Boeing Company and Qwest Communications, and has represented clients in government contracts matters in federal courts and before numerous government departments and agencies.
Veteran litigator Kara M. Sacilotto joins the group as Of Counsel. Ms. Sacilotto has extensive experience representing diverse clients in a wide array of matters ranging from bid protest and other government contracts litigation to telecom litigation.
"We are delighted to welcome Martin and Kara to the firm," commented Managing Partner Richard E. Wiley. "Their considerable talents and experience enhance our existing capabilities as we continue to provide superior service to our clients."
Mr. Willard received his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law. He holds a Ph.D. and M.A. from the Johns Hopkins University and an A.B., cum laude, from Georgetown University. Ms. Sacilotto received her J.D., as well as a B.A, with distinction, from the University of Virginia. She can be reached at 202.719.7107 or .
- Government Contracts
- Bid Protests
- Public Policy
- Requests for Equitable Adjustment, Claims, and Disputes Litigation
- Corporate Issues, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Due Diligence
- Cost Accounting and Cost Allowability
- Patent and Data Rights Counseling and Disputes
- Employment Issues in Government Contracting
- Ethics Advice & Compliance Audits and Plans
- Expeditionary Contracting in the Mideast and Southwest Asia
- Export Controls, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Buy American Act, and Trade Agreement Act
- Internal Investigations and False Claims Act
- GSA Schedule and Commercial Item Contracts
- Government Claims and Terminations
- State and Local Procurement Law
- Health Care Contracting
- Regulatory and Legislative Counseling
- Small and Emerging Businesses
- Suspension and Debarment
- Teaming Arrangements, Strategic Alliances, and Subcontracting
Senior Communications Manager