Leah represents clients in a variety of complex commercial litigation matters in state and federal courts, as well as in investigative matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Leah served as a judicial law clerk for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in litigation and investigative matters.
- Drafts pleadings and motions from initial pleadings through post-trial filings.
- Assists clients with expert and fact witness preparation for depositions and trial.
- First Amendment Clinic, University of Virginia School of Law (2020-2021)
- Judicial Intern, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia (2019)
- Paralegal, DC Office of large DC-based law firm (2016-2018)
J.D., University of Virginia School of Law
B.A., summa cum laude, College of William & Mary
Submissions Review Board, Journal of Law & Politics
Publications Editor, Virginia Journal of International Law
- Law Clerk for the Hon. M. Hannah Lauck, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia (2021-2023)
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit