Jeremy is skilled in the drafting and negotiating of complex commercial agreements and technology related transactions. He provides his clients with strategic legal counsel and practical business advice to exceed their objectives.
Jeremy gained his extensive experience in being lead counsel in the negotiation of thousands of agreements throughout his twenty years at Wiley.
For many of his clients, Jeremy provides over-flow outside counsel support and serves as lead counsel in their strategic and essential supply chain and customer facing agreements. In these transactions, he seamlessly represents his clients similar to their in-house counsel team members by working directly with c-suite executives and their collective teams.
- Served as lead counsel to a LEO satellite company providing a global communications network in the drafting and negotiating of its distribution partner agreement, strategic take-or-pay agreements with distribution partners and essential supply chain agreements.
- Served as lead counsel to a Fortune 500 company – after acquisition of an airport security and automation business – in the drafting and negotiation of complex commercial agreements with major international airports and its international consultant, distributor, representative and equipment sale agreements.
- Provided legal support to a publicly traded company that is the leader in domain name registry services and internet infrastructure through two different secondments specializing in the drafting and negotiating of its customer facing agreements for the sale of its security services (including, domestic and international master service, reseller, and OEM provider agreements) and its procurement agreements with a specific and dedicated focus on the management of its renewals within its supply chain.
- Served as lead counsel to a top 100 Fortune 500 e-commerce company in the negotiation of domestic and international telecommunication agreements.
- During a six year secondment early in his career, served as lead counsel to a major telecommunications provider in the negotiation of competitive cable franchise agreements in over sixty communities, including the two largest counties in the Commonwealth of Virginia, which involved advocating in front of state and local governments and agencies at public hearings, board and committee meetings, and negotiating with elected officials and staff.
- Named as one of Legal Bisnow's "30 Under 30" for exceptional young talent
J.D., summa cum laude, George Mason University School of Law
B.A., cum laude, Franklin & Marshall College; Phi Beta Kappa
Associate Editor, George Mason Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Bar
Related News & Insights
- Press ReleaseWiley Recognizes More Than 40 Individuals in Eighth Annual Pro Bono Program CelebrationNovember 3, 2020
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein Announces Partner and Of Counsel Promotions for 2018November 16, 2017
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein Recognizes 22 Attorneys in Fourth Annual Pro Bono Program CelebrationNovember 1, 2016
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein Client Wins Deal of the Year Award from Los Angeles Chapter of the Association for Corporate GrowthApril 6, 2015