Jeremy represents clients in communication, government contract, and corporate transactions. He has extensive experience negotiating commercial agreements and representing clients publicly before local governments.
- Represented clients in their negotiation of telecommunications, technology, and service agreements.
- Served as lead counsel to a top 100 Fortune 500 e-commerce company in the negotiation of various IP Transit and Private Network Agreements.
- Served as lead counsel to a privately held investment company in the negotiation of various commercial agreements, including market data research agreements.
- Served as lead counsel to a publicly traded company in the negotiation of their customer agreements.
- Served as lead counsel to a major telecommunications provider in the negotiation of competitive cable franchise agreements in over sixty communities, including the two largest counties in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Advocated in front of state and local governments and agencies at public hearings, board and committee meetings, and with elected officials and staff.
- Counseled clients on the interpretation of federal, state, and local laws relating to cable television and telecommunications issues.
- Named as one of Legal Bisnow's "30 Under 30" for exceptional young talent
J.D., summa cum laude, George Mason University School of Law
B.A., cum laude, Franklin & Marshall College; Phi Beta Kappa
Associate Editor, George Mason Law Review
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Bar
Related News & Insights
- Press ReleaseWiley Recognizes More Than 40 Individuals in Eighth Annual Pro Bono Program CelebrationNovember 3, 2020
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein Announces Partner and Of Counsel Promotions for 2018November 16, 2017
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein Recognizes 22 Attorneys in Fourth Annual Pro Bono Program CelebrationNovember 1, 2016
- Press ReleaseWiley Rein Client Wins Deal of the Year Award from Los Angeles Chapter of the Association for Corporate GrowthApril 6, 2015