Edith advises clients on a variety of environmental regulatory, litigation, and compliance matters.
- Counsels companies with regulatory matters pertaining to chemical hazards, data compensation, risk management, risk communication, product registration, environmental health and safety (EHS), product stewardship, and extended producer responsibility.
- Advises companies on evolving regulatory and policy matters regarding conventional and nanoscale chemicals in the United States and globally.
- Assists clients in developing and implementing advocacy initiatives relating to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) current and proposed regulations.
- Assists companies in responding to information request letters and notices of inspection regarding alleged violations under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA).
- Consults on applicability of provisions of the major federal environmental statutes, such as TSCA, the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), the Clean Air Act, and the Clean Water Act.
- Advises companies on issues arising under the EU Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) Regulation, including substance registration, data sharing/compensation, and trade secret matters.
- Private law practice (2020-2023)
- Independent Contractor, EHS Regulatory Consultant, Specialty Technical Consultants, Inc. (2019-2020)
- EHS Regulatory Consultant, Enhesa, Inc. (2017-2019)
- Private law practice (2013-2016)
J.D., Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
M.S., Universitatea de Vest din Timisoara, Romania
LL.B., Universitatea de Vest din Timisoara, Romania
Bar and Court Memberships
- District of Columbia Bar