- "Paul F. Khoury"
- Clear Results
- Read Time: 3 minPress ReleaseJune 1, 2018Rand L. Allen, Kimberly A. Ashmore, Richard J. Bodorff, Timothy C. Brightbill, Jon W. Burd, John M. Burgett, Shawn H. Chang, Philip J. Davis, Robert E. DeFrancesco, III, Scott D. Delacourt, Cara Tseng Duffield, Claire J. Evans, Amb. David A. Gross, David E. Hilliard, Jennifer D. Hindin, John E. Howell, Christopher S. Huther, Leland H. Jones IV, Paul F. Khoury, Kathleen A. Kirby, Scott M. McCaleb, Kimberly M. Melvin, John R. Prairie, Alan H. Price, Eve Klindera Reed, Bert W. Rein, Jessica N. Rosenthal, Bennett L. Ross, Jerita L. DeBraux Salley, John R. Shane, Richard A. Simpson, Daniel J. Standish, David H. Topol, Brian Walsh, Richard E. Wiley
- Read Time: 2 minPress ReleaseMay 7, 2018Chambers USA Recognizes 32 Wiley Rein Attorneys Across 12 Practice Areas as Among Best in the CountryRand L. Allen, Timothy C. Brightbill, Thomas W. Brunner, Jon W. Burd, Caleb P. Burns, Ralph J. Caccia, Jason P. Cronic, Philip J. Davis, Amb. David A. Gross, Tracye Winfrey Howard, Paul F. Khoury, Kathleen A. Kirby, Carol A. Laham, Scott M. McCaleb, Ari Meltzer, Kimberly M. Melvin, John R. Prairie, Alan H. Price, D. Mark Renaud, Bennett L. Ross, Daniel J. Standish, Michael E. Toner, David H. Topol, Robert L. Walker, Brian Walsh, David B. Weinberg, Richard E. Wiley
- EventApril 13, 2018Government Contracts SummitWashington, DCFederal Circuit Bar Association
- EventApril 13, 2018Washington, DCFederal Circuit Bar Association Bench & Bar Government Contracting Summit
- EventMarch 5, 2018London, EnglandColloquium on Trade in Government Procurement Co-Sponsored by GW Law, LAWTTIP, and King’s College London
- Read Time: 3 minPress ReleaseJanuary 26, 2018Wiley Rein Named Government Contracts ‘Practice Group of the Year’ by Law360 for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Read Time: 6 minAlertJanuary 17, 2018
- Read Time: 2 minMedia MentionJanuary 10, 2018Bloomberg BNA’s Federal Contracts Report
- EventDecember 7, 2017Online WebinarPubKGroup's Annual Review
- EventNovember 2, 2017Hot Topics & Emerging Trends in LitigationWashington, DCCourt of Federal Claims Advisory Council Panel Presentation
Keeping you updated on issues that may impact your business is our priority. With thought leaders in the legal and public policy sectors and the industries in which you operate, we continuously share our knowledge with you through published articles, client alerts and other timely materials. Please sign up to receive our Alerts and Publications.